Holy Shit!! I received an RC Care Package today!

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
From France!!! Our friend Bert has revived the tradition and hooked a stateside brotha up! It's Lurch's birthday but I am the one who has been graced with presents! Contents included:

- A shitload of cd's which included the new Colour Haze, Sungrazer, a bunch of bands I've never heard of that I guess he think will tickle my nether regions....and speaking of nether regions, also there is a CD that formerly was owned by our very own NAD. Ellestin was kind enough to inform me on a post-it note that I now own some NAD DNA. I couldn't be happier.

- A couple pictures of some dude with leather pants screaming into a microphone. I am not sure who it is though. Ellestin?

- Some book by Toussant that I am unable to read since it's in French.

- The Guinness factory program/map.

- A Gouden Carolous coaster.

- A postcard with a SUH-WEEET painting on it.

- Some little plastic thing that looks like a "magic bullet" but when you turn it, Mother Mary appears inside. Thanks!

- A pair of earplugs. Most excellent!

Pics forthcoming at some point in time. So how do I pay this graciousness forward!? :popcorn:

Upon actually reading the post rather than skimming this appears to be the case.

GIMMIE DAT COLOUR HAZE 'N SUNGRAZER!

I had this notion to send out some care packages the other day... but realized I'd probably do it drunk and gods know what weird shit some of you would end up with.

Goddam it! I can't even be bothered to send Aurel his present I picked up SEVEN MONTHS AGO
:erk: sorry, Lurch

I owe footbalm & co. a care package, but still haven't cleaned the garage to put one together for them. Some day!

Also, glad to spread my vile seed around. :loco: What CD is it?