An observation on the 2004 lists...

I think it's going to be tough to come up with a system that accurately depicts either the staff writers' or the forums' Top 10. I believe one of the reasons this forum generates as much traffic as it does, is because of the diversity. There aren't many forums, anywhere on the net, that can generate 238 posts on NSBM and 94 on Jeff Buckley.

Zod

General Zod said:
There aren't many forums, anywhere on the net, that can generate 238 posts on NSBM and 94 on Jeff Buckley.
Damn we're smooth.

damnwere.gif

yesth said:
This is breaking news
It appears that Air Force One was shot down
Somewhere over the Middle East this morning
By a sleeper cell of rogue terrorists firing a Stinger Missile
The Pilot and all passengers are unaccounted for
The President's whereabouts are presently unknown and he is presumed missing
The Vice President, Secretary of State, and principals of the military are assembling
Our nation stands at DEFCON 3
TEAR
DOWN
THE WALL!

yesth said:
This is breaking news
It appears that Air Force One was shot down
Somewhere over the Middle East this morning
By a sleeper cell of rogue terrorists firing a Stinger Missile
The Pilot and all passengers are unaccounted for
The President's whereabouts are presently unknown and he is presumed missing
The Vice President, Secretary of State, and principals of the military are assembling
Our nation stands at DEFCON 3
MegNADeth said:
TEAR
DOWN
THE WALL!
I red, white, and blew it!!!

:kickass: x 99 (ways to die) :loco:

Dun DAAAAN Dun DAAAN Dun DAAAAN Dun DAAAN DUHN DAAHNN!!!

If I see the morning hour
I'll have one more yesterday

:kickass:

hahaha I love how anytime Megadeth lyrics are posted this always happens. :Spin:

So I realized the other day that The Grey EP by Agalloch was released this year, which I enjoyed more than the Queens of the Stone Age EP. Also Isis deserves a top 10 mention, and this and that like this and uh, like that and like this and who and taco and uh, nacho and pigs and juice and hoes and uh, cuz like this and like where and like poop and uh.

Bah, so you've finished your lists yet? I must've missed the thread, can someone provide me with a link? I thought list compiling was strictly New Year's Eve/January 1st-work, however :\

Henrik Main said:
Bah, so you've finished your lists yet? I must've missed the thread, can someone provide me with a link? I thought list compiling was strictly New Year's Eve/January 1st-work, however :\
I agree... I feel rushed this year as there was stuff I didn't get until the end of the year...

Can't say that I will strongly support this list in a year, unlike last year's list, it still holds pretty true for me.

Papa Josh said:
I agree... I feel rushed this year as there was stuff I didn't get until the end of the year...

Ditto. Still have to listen more to Vader, Behemoth and Incantation before finishing my list.

@One Inch: Thanks, I shall have to post my list there tomorrow (hopefully).