Top 10 Lists for 2004 - now published!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Winter Day said:
And Jaykeeley, NOT TO NITPICK ( :p ), but you changed some of my words so that they're improperly used now... i.e. a "late edition" instead of what I meant as a "late addition" and "a strange affect" instead of "a strange effect". Never question an english major! :)
Dude - you think I retype this stuff in? It's called 'cut and paste'. :loco: I did just that with whatever you sent me. Please check your word document - I just did, and lo and behold......

Send me an e-mail/PM with whatever changes you want to make.

JayKeeley said:
No no, I'm agreeing - you do send out the e-mail updates. I'd just thought you'd at least outline what everyone else does as well, just to make it a little fair.
Dammit, I typed something really cool this morning and then when I submitted, UM crashed for four hours on my end... and didn't save what I typed... :erk:

But it was something like, Jay, you know I love you, and I think we should pat each other on the back for what we do, since we do carry a large part of the responsibility with RC. However, if we did not have the kick ass team of writers that we have, we would be buried in a fortress of neverending promos, with 4 children raising hellfire, and 2 wives ready to slit our throats in our sleep. :Spin:

Nate The Great said:
I'll have my own list later. Please try to contain your enthusiasm.

Oh . . . and JayKeeley and PJ both do excellent jobs with everything they do for the webzine. I think my email updates are from PJ. Anyway, I know how hard it is to get this type of stuff done. You do it simply for fun, and it sucks when it becomes more than that. With that said, the lists are all very interesting, but BWD gets my vote for BEST LIST OF THE BUNCH.
Well said Nate. Plus, I'm thrilled that I wasn't involved in an e-argument.
loco.gif

JayKeeley said:
NO! It was HALF the team. I'm not going to call out names because you lot know who you are. YOU specifically decided to come out the closet and own up.
As the newest, and let's be honest, sexiest member of the RC team, I'd just like to point out, that my shit was right.

As for why Amon Amarth was on my list; because even average Amon Amarth is better than most everything else. And also because "The Pursuit of Vikings" is one of the coolest fucking songs ever.

As for Tesla being a 2003 release, Amazon says its release date is March 9, 2004. Very cool CD. Good to see that the boys still have something in the tank.

One final note on my list... I completely flaked and left Orphaned Land's "Mabool" off my honorable mentions list.

Zod

Might I suggest that we drop this thread now? I even unstuck it specifically for that reason and replaced it with the 'new' official thread highlighing how we came to the overall list, etc. Please use the sticky thread up top.

@GZ - man, I flaked out on a couple of mentions too so I'm going to go back in and modifiy at some point. If you want me to add OL to your honorable mentions list, just send me a PM or e-mail with any modifications.

That goes to all staff by the way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.