Holy Shit! Katatonia US tour!!!!

Still kinda funny though, they never did a US tour, then they finally do one in support of the succesful TGCD album and now suddenly another one when they don't even have a new album out.. Great for the guys and the US-fans of course, but I would expect them to set up a tour after a new album.

Anyways, have fun y'all!

woohoo, I also finally get to see swallow the sun!!:headbang:

Well, this tour is for the dvd plus it hopefully gains them new fans leading towards their eventual next cd!

anyways!:worship: :headbang:

woohoo to an Arizona date 2 days after my birthday!!o_O

Still kinda funny though, they never did a US tour, then they finally do one in support of the succesful TGCD album and now suddenly another one when they don't even have a new album out.. Great for the guys and the US-fans of course, but I would expect them to set up a tour after a new album.

Anyways, have fun y'all!

there's enuff reasons for another north american tour despite not supporting a new album. another piece of the pie. its the first time we'll play a full set and also change around the setlist with some surprises. there's also a reason why the tour stops in texas, go figure that one out :cool:

there's enuff reasons for another north american tour despite not supporting a new album. another piece of the pie. its the first time we'll play a full set and also change around the setlist with some surprises. there's also a reason why the tour stops in texas, go figure that one out :cool:

are you all visiting the alamo?:oops: :oops: :loco:

Well, I guess you got Live Consternation to promote and you simply have some catching up to do in the States.

The tour ends in Texas... hmm, private gig at George Bush's ranch..?

Instead of complaining about Katatonia not going to some places in your country, why don't you try to enjoy that they are actually going to your country? I would be more than happy just knowing they were coming to Argentina, even if it were in the other side of the country. And to add more, it's not even the first time they are playing in the US. Many others here, including me, have never had the oportunity to see them live and don't even know if we ever will. You're all more than lucky.

Instead of complaining about Katatonia not going to some places in your country, why don't you try to enjoy that they are actually going to your country? I would be more than happy just knowing they were coming to Argentina, even if it were in the other side of the country. And to add more, it's not even the first time they are playing in the US. Many others here, including me, have never had the oportunity to see them live and don't even know if we ever will. You're all more than lucky.

You've got a point.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D tht just made my fucking YEAR :D:D... sounds pretty awesome i will be barely back from Europe when Katatonia is playing at my city weee. Kataz prepare to be once again stalked by me hee hee *giggle*

:cry: :cry: :mad:

why oh why oh why?!

if the fan base is small in vancouver, at least go to seattle or portland.. or at least portland.. the turnout at that show in november was super good.

KATATONIA!! please please please come to one of these cities!!! please please please....

Yeah, and the crowd was fantastic and very respectful. Oh well, maybe the next time around. I guess we were kinda spoiled though since Agalloch opened for that show only :p

i was just wondering if the band has any say in where they play, or is it up to the record label, etc.? Wondering why they always play in Bedford, NH, it's literally in the middle of nowhere. Most Katatonia fans are probably in their late teens and twenties, correct? So where are a lot of them going to be? college! where is there a big city with many colleges and young people nearby? Boston! Katatonia would have a huge response if they played in a city in the new england area instead of the boonies, new hampshire. many (most?) people in boston do not have cars, and it is difficult to get out to bedford, nh.

Hopefully not many...I'd like to see some nice sized sets from all the confirmed bands playing...well during Scar Symmetry I can go to the bathroom, get a beer, and talk some smack.

Katatonia playing NYC the day after my birthday AND I'll still be in the US. BRILLIANT! I've been so out of touch with the news lately as I'm currently pissing away time in Ireland (away from computers and such) but I came online (finally) to see this AMAZING news. I'm so pumped.

Katatonia for the third time. It absolutely NEVER gets old. I'm so pumped. And Scar Symmetry? Excuse me whilst I cream myself.