Holy shit sauce UFO footage

Like a month ago my family and i saw this big-ass thing in the sky, was bigger than the moon (but i don´t how far it was), and it was moving slowly, it was red inside and yellow out side, then it just dissapeared. weird as fuck, a week later some friends saw the same thing but moving faster, don´t know what it is.... there´s a way to do photoshop, cgi and stuff outside a computer, let´s say, in the sky?

of course there´s an explanation for it, But i just don´t know what something that big could be.

I found this crop circle a couple years ago, thought it was instantly fake, looks like a joke, watched a 4 hour lecture on it and it blew my mind: http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/alienface.html

The message apparently reads:

Beware of the bearers of
FALSE gifts and their
BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN but still Time.
There is GOOD out there.
We Oppose DECEPTION
conduit CLOSING

Call me crazy if you wish, I'm past gone :)

The phone call is mega fake. The guy called Art on the next show and confessed he was making it up, he's the same guy that called Art stating he was Gordon Freeman (HL). The footage afterwards is amazing though (of that huge thing, not the red lights)

The phone call is mega fake. The guy called Art on the next show and confessed he was making it up, he's the same guy that called Art stating he was Gordon Freeman (HL). The footage afterwards is amazing though (of that huge thing, not the red lights)

Thats pretty interesting. I didn't think "fuck this is so real! amazing" but I didn't think "this is SO fake". Do you have any links to where he states it was fake?

I know! The huge thing before it blew my head off. The one that comes down, changes colors a couple times, then kind of expands into some odd pyramid shape!

Edit: its at 7 min 24. The one in Russia in March

Believeeeeeee!

‎100 billion stars in our galaxy...100 billion galaxies in the solar system...

No way are we the only form of intelligent life

Absolutely,

but a space faring hyper-civilization sure as hell aren't hanging around Wisconsin or Moscow.

Think about it, a civ capable of traveling across those distances must be at least a Type 2 on the Kardashev scale, meaning they have progressed to the point where their main fuel comes from, frankly, devouring stars and planets.

If they found a water-rich planet with loads of iron at it's core, and a fairly healthy star nearby there is no chance they would just flit around in the shadows or do any "observation" lasting decades. They would do what they had done to thousands of previous worlds, sweep in start and reducing the planet to it's constituent molecules.

Then start erecting a Dyson Sphere around the sun and be done with it.

My problem with "believers" is that they project these human personalities onto an entirely alien species, as if they would have the same desire to observe from the shadows as we would. who says these aliens would even have any sense of respect or caution? is it more likely that they are by that stage a coldly emotionless cyborg race whose one and only goal is gathering resources?

Seriously, a "space craft" appears above Moscow, does nothing and then just quietly leaves, as if it were someone who walked into a room and forgot what they came in for?

Thats pretty interesting. I didn't think "fuck this is so real! amazing" but I didn't think "this is SO fake". Do you have any links to where he states it was fake?

I know! The huge thing before it blew my head off. The one that comes down, changes colors a couple times, then kind of expands into some odd pyramid shape!

Edit: its at 7 min 24. The one in Russia in March

I can't be arsed to search now (cooking dinner) but on youtube you can easily find the show where the guy calls back stating that he was making it up, he said that the phone hanging thing, with the power going down on his house and the radio network were true though, but the rest was all made up

Because they like fat trailer trash girls? They also seem to be fond of people with missing teeth. It's the oddest thing. Their communication skills are awesome! Did you see those crop circles? :D

They also seem to be highly interested in mexican and Latin American farmers who didn't get past 2nd grade cause they were too busy having 20 children with spanish speaking fat trailer trash girls. Hmm, I can see a pattern there.

Seriously though, I think it would be insane if there weren't life anywhere else in the universe, but about them actually being here and all that... I'm not gonna believe cause I haven't seen any real evidence, but I can't deny the possibility

Edit: Oh and no offense to Mexicans or Latin Americans in general

I dont get non believers!

Non believer: We want proof
Beleiver: Here you go
Non believer: Its shopped, I want more.

There is various angles on some of the videos, different cameras, different people etc.

Ah well, I'm a believer, I'm the crazy one :Smokin:

Presumably you're a religious person then....

They also seem to be highly interested in mexican and Latin American farmers who didn't get past 2nd grade cause they were too busy having 20 children with spanish speaking fat trailer trash girls. Hmm, I can see a pattern there.

:lol:

I also agree with "TheDriller" on most of what he said.

Fake UFO footage is fake. They never seem to be able to sync the frames of the CGI with the original footage in which they overlay it. It looks like a video game. =P

It's also awesome how these UFO proponents also turn "we don't know what it is..." into it must be "Aliens!." Amazing logic there. Synonymous with religious mode of thought. People also delude themselves into thinking they talk to aliens, or that they are tangled up in other grandiose coonspiracies...

lulz.

question:

why would the united states government "cover-up" such knowledge when they(we) pour billions of dollars in research (nasa) every year?

logic:

also, the united states government is not the only government with a space research organization. as a matter of fact the united states were not even the first humans to travel into outer space.

if every government is covering up these events, it most likely has to be the result of secret weapon/weather/communications testing etc etc.

i would love to believe in all of this, but for some reason i can't.

my reasoning:

we live in a world (21st century) where camera/audio equipment is so advanced (at this point) it could pick up the eyelash on a butterfly from 50 yards away yet for some reason every single "event" experienced has been documented on the very first camera phone ever made? :Smug:

it's not all that far fetched that extra terrestrial life exists however i am almost certain that our "visitors" are entirely terrestrial.

there is hardcore proof that just about every government keeps their "experiments" a secret however there is no proof of alien life and there never has been.

so by simple deduction (for the most part) it is speculated that the majority of these events are "government" affiliated. the other minority, (a hoax).

edit

also... i forgot to add: if someone told me they saw a ufo, i would most certainly believe them. but we have grown accustomed to the nomenclature of the term ufo, to the point of disbelief.

anecdote:

i lived near a closed (to the public) air force base (during my childhood) and my brother and i would see the craziest things happen around the area... also, about every three months or so we would have visitors that were from the air force base come to our house and ask us all questions... specifically; "have you seen any strange activity in the area?" or "have you heard any strange sounds at any specific time during the day or night?"

we had to answer the questions as the "human resources" rep would write down our answer along with our signatures included by notarizing the document.

needless to say, we never got copies of those documents nor did we ask any questions... because to us (our family) there were obviously serious government experiments happening. it wasn't a mystery that there were secret experiments. the mystery was "what the hell were they?"

Fake UFO footage is fake. They never seem to be able to sync the frames of the CGI with the original footage in which they overlay it. It looks like a video game. =P

It's also awesome how these UFO proponents also turn "we don't know what it is..." into it must be "Aliens!." Amazing logic there. Synonymous with religious mode of thought. People also delude themselves into thinking they talk to aliens, or that they are tangled up in other grandiose coonspiracies...

lulz.

haters-gonna-hate-black-kid.jpg