McDONALDS!

Huh, thats nothing, check this shit out here in Oz!
And yours has a chick holding it to make it look bigger!
Yours is 2500 cal = 10,500 kjs
This fucker is 5746 cal = 23,000 kjs
Fuck Bristol! :heh:
121685-enormous-burger.jpg

Check the article here;
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...s-biggest-burger/story-e6frf7kx-1225764121693

u fuckers have no hope in competing with my town. Behold the "scooby burger" as publicised through the whole UK and available in only my village takeaway :heh::

mega_Burger_450x300.jpg

2500 cal in that bad boy. If u finish it in the shop you get a free can of diet coke to wash it down with. :lol:

i'm going to come to your town.. and get my bassist to eat that shit!

he got kicked out of an "all you can eat" restaurant the other day.. funny shit.

I love burgers but Mac Donalds ones are just so incredibly horrible. It's a fucking steal, and there is always a local fast food restaurant proposing good burgers for half the price.

Also :

60696045boeuf-bourguignon-jpg.jpg

plat-de-cote-de-boeuf-cru--zVC57.jpg

bacon-carbonara.jpg

I win !

lol What does that mean? Not advanced as in how? Just curious.

Wait, can anyone tell me if McDonalds has BLT's at all? Not that I'm going to eat there . . .

Nope, Mickey D's definitely doesn't have BLT's, at least not around here - I just don't think he read the entire thread and thus missed the first time it was explained ;)

Sounds like an alternate "McGangBang."

The original:

Double cheeseburger, place McChicken patty between beef:)lol:) patties.

Goddamn I was just about to write this.

"A friend of I think is to be credited for what he calls the McGros (pronounced McGro) over here, which means McFat. Take a double cheese and add a junior chicken sandwich thing in it.

It's pretty good tbh. :lol:"

I'd eat one or two right now. :)

Goddamn I was just about to write this.

"A friend of I think is to be credited for what he calls the McGros (pronounced McGro) over here, which means McFat. Take a double cheese and add a junior chicken sandwich thing in it.

It's pretty good tbh. :lol:"

I'd eat one or two right now. :)

McGROSnalds!!!

Dude, by the way. The Canadian tour was fuckin AWESOME.

They have a BLT and a Bacon Cheeseburger with barbecue sauce, both for $1.95 EACH!
Heres the trick, place the BLT inside the bacon cheeseburger and for $3.90, its one of the best burgers I've had from there! :headbang:

I see you've beaten that savage addiction to salad that you had earlier in the year. Top effort man! You don't make friends with salad.