Holy shit sauce UFO footage

To believe that we are the only form of "intelligent" life in this universe or other universes is a very shortsighted and limited way of thinking. It's very naive. To assume that another life-form couldn't travel long distances is also naive -- that's assuming they had technology as ours and limited to the same technological advancements or time as we are right now. Who's to say that the theories in Star Trek are that far off? Could there be other quadrants? Could they have trans-warp technology? (Yes I'm a Treky lol) But seriously, to believe we are alone in this vast waste of space just baffles me...

Now, are these videos real? Maybe some of them, or maybe not even any of them, who knows. I too have seen those floating orbs several times over Phoenix and surrounding cities here in Arizona... and I know I wasn't seeing cgi. Was it a UFO? YES - because it was an unidentified flying object. UFO does NOT automatically mean there are aliens... it just means we don't know what it was. All we know is it could be some top secret government aircraft(s). So I believe all of these reports are correct that they are UFO's, considering we still don't know what they are.

Could they be aliens? I think they could be, but the fact is we don't know. People thought the earth was square at one point, so why can't we accept the idea that there might just be far more sophisticated and technologically advanced lifeforms and civilizations out there?

See how everytime this is brought up everybody starts to get all riled up?
has to be something to it then right?

I guess it has to do something with fear. my 2 cents

The same could be said for the argument for/against religion.

These

I come in peace, baring gifts.

A useful resource for you to be prepared from the oncoming invasion: http://www.stopabductions.com/

This is for your safety as well as ours.

images.jpeg

. . . and this. It doesn't work on all of them but you have to be prepared.

images-1.jpeg

I would supply the room to go with that nifty jacket but unfortunately I can't find a cheap one.

God speed . . . god speed ghostbuster.

I come in peace, baring gifts.

A useful resource for you to be prepared from the oncoming invasion: http://www.stopabductions.com/

This is for your safety as well as ours.

images.jpeg

. . . and this. It doesn't work on all of them but you have to be prepared.

images-1.jpeg

I would supply the room to go with that nifty jacket but unfortunately I can't find a cheap one.

God speed . . . god speed ghostbuster.

Fuck i love those random sites. Such a good laugh, there must be some mastermind humour genius behind such websites !

If there is another form of life in the universe, let's hope for god's sake we will find them first and not the opposite. If they find us first that means their technology is more advanced we will get our butts raped. :yell:

Thats pretty interesting. I didn't think "fuck this is so real! amazing" but I didn't think "this is SO fake". Do you have any links to where he states it was fake?

You should probably do a little more research then instead of just watching random conspiracy theory/UFO videos without even looking anything up about them.

That sound clip is a call-in to the Coast to Coast AM radio show, which is entirely about UFOs/aliens/government coverups/conspiracy theories/etc. This call was made back in 1997! A number of bands, including Tool and The Faceless, have used the clip in songs. It's been known to be a hoax for a long time...

Been watching Ancient Aliens season 1 since yesterday, must see if anyone likes this kind of stuff! Pretty interesting

That's the one where they say the pyramids couldn't possibly have been constructed without outside help/influences right? I thought it was pretty compelling in places.