Holy shit sauce UFO footage

Ancient Aliens does a wide variety of topics, not just egypt, relating to the possibility that extraterrestrials had influence in different places and time periods/ religions/ ect.

I've seen all the episodes so far and really enjoyed them, definitely got my sci-fi side all excited.

And on the subject, I believe in extra terrestrials, I do believe that they have visited in the past, but I think 99% of sightings are hoaxes/mistakes or secret govt aircraft that get interpreted as UFOs

That's the one where they say the pyramids couldn't possibly have been constructed without outside help/influences right? I thought it was pretty compelling in places.

I'm still hung up on Tiwanaku and Nazca. When they really detail the shit that makes them weird aside from the immediate, obvious things its kinda mind-blowing

Nazca having a concentration of just about every mineral and resource on earth in one place, all the other mountains having peaks but that one large area is completely flat

Tiwanaku and that other place right near it that have those precision grooves and holes cut into the stone that "only" diamond tools could manipulate ... but it was all done before people were using shit like diamond tip tools, etc ...

pretty cool shit no matter what theories you like to entertain.

And on the subject, I believe in extra terrestrials, I do believe that they have visited in the past, but I think 99% of sightings are hoaxes/mistakes or secret govt aircraft that get interpreted as UFOs

May i ask why you think they have visited us in the past?
(Just curios.)

I am. I prefer getting my information through alternative sources rather than being spoon fed by BBC, Sky News, NBC, MTV, blah blah blah

I am being silly with the last couple of posts yeah, but its getting pretty late here and I've been up all day.

I'm use to being branded the "weird" one or the "stupid" one or the "crazy" one , you get the point. I was expecting mainly skeptics anyway, so its nothing new :p

You're not weird. You're plainly ordinary in a sea of shite.

May i ask why you think they have visited us in the past?
(Just curios.)

Alot of reasons, alot of ancient civilizations believed their gods came from the sky, could have been extraterrestrials interpreted as gods, alot of unexplainable ancient arcitecture and design like the nazca lines, pyramid structures in opposite corners of the world that would have no possible way of contact, ect. Alot of cool stuff.

Im just a believer, I can't say that it for sure is true because there isn't any conclusive hard evidence, but its fun for me

Alot of reasons, alot of ancient civilizations believed their gods came from the sky, could have been extraterrestrials interpreted as gods, alot of unexplainable ancient arcitecture and design like the nazca lines, pyramid structures in opposite corners of the world that would have no possible way of contact, ect. Alot of cool stuff.

Im just a believer, I can't say that it for sure is true because there isn't any conclusive hard evidence, but its fun for me

Ah, i see, i was just overall curios about WHY you believed they had been here.
And i agree about the uprising of civilization.. it happened about 10.000 years ago all over the world with very similar religions and architecture.
If it was aliens? I'm not sure, but its still one of the more "fun" theories as you say.

Ancient civilizations were primitive as fuck. They had crude technology, but they have a couple of things that we don't have/do today; vast manpower and labor with long seasons and nothing to do. The Egyptians were primarily farmers. They cultivated for 4-5 months out of the year and then had nothing much to do after making sure they had food. So, they decided to show future generations just how big they really were. It's amazing what you can do with 10's of thousands of people all contained in one culture, one tribe, who want to make their mark on the world last as long as possible. So they went BIG.

The ancients were also aware of basic geometric shapes, including archs and pyramids and cones. The thing that would be amazing is if they DIDN'T stumble upon these things, these shapes completely surround us in nature.

These ancient astronaut loons also completely assume that the ancients actually saw what they say they did on the sky. They dont take things like paradolia or anthropomorphization of everything we see in nature. We attach human-like qualities to everything. We see the whore, I mean "virgin mary" in fucking toast, and we see a man in the moon. We see a face on mars which also isn't actually there. That popular face picture is nothing more than a natural geological formation.

http://www.skepdic.com/faceonmars.html

People's ignorance are what make decisions for them, people are not taught to learn and make decisions based on actual evidence. What most people consider evidence is fucking laughable.

Speaking of natural occurring mars structures, this is my favorite:

Mars%20Statue%20full%20copy.jpg

Cyanide_Anima: I bet you didn't even see any episode as the evidence they provide is quite undeniable. I think rationally in every circumstances of my life but you can't just go ahead and say "no".

You're arrogance towards a subject only further demonstrates that you are yourself no more nor less ignorant than anyone elese, yes, because an ancient civilization that didn't even knew what the wheel was (puma kanuma) could do mathematically perfect cuts, with the most odd shaped design on the second most hard stone found in this planet (first one being diamond). Believe what you want, but don't tell me that they actually did that with primitive tools.

Is this really a mars picture ? Looks like having a robot that close to a ravin be very dangerous for the mission ? BTW, just from the first picture, I thought it was a vulva :lol:

About pyramid : it's not only they wanted to let a footprint for eternity, it's alsao a pharao had thousands of slaves not complaining and literally dying to do it :)

About the emergence of similar things all over the world at similar places... Well, it's a common statistical problem that is not necessarily such a surprise. This sort of things happen everytime, and the more brains are thinking, the more it's easy to bet several people in the world can have the same idea in the same time. Is has been noted several time some behaviour or improvement of "knowledge" all over the world in some species as if all of them in a short span did had the same idea. I think it was some sort of insect, but I can't be sure. In the same way two different mathematicians can solve an old problem at the very same time, two civilizations which have no contact can have some sort of same ideas in the same short period of time.

Also, some ideas are pretty straight forward. Being surprised people erect pyramid-like monuments all over the world is thinking too fast imo. If you don't have our today's knowledge in engineering, and if you have the will to create a monument for posterity, what do you do ?
- you naturally feel like you either wanna go towards the ground, or towards the sky.
- if you choose the sky, you wanna build higher. How do you do that ? you put rocks one over the other.
- what if you wanna go higher than a few feet high ? You can't do a vertical line without it being instable.
- what's the solution ? engineers of that time just know as much as we do that if you drop sand somewhere it will do a conical form because it's how it's stable (as stated cyanide, it's all around us, we have always been inspired by nature for everything).
- so you end with a pyramid.
And all that is an universal conclusion, every intelligent human being wanting to build something to the stars would have the chance to have this idea.

And sometimes, we have to rememeber it's also still possible there were some leaks. Humans haven't waited for our era to explore the world, they have always been curious, it's just we have no trace of it. They haven't waited 5000 years to explore their surroundings. It's not impossible to imagine some explorators have found the other civilizations and shared some knowledge (or been tortured in this purpose :lol:), even if it doesn't end in actual exchange because of distance or because they got lost or it's impossible to find the way back through thousands of miles of unkown regions you don't know, or because it's a no return trip. We have to remember how adventurous some people can be. There are humans on islands in the middle of the pacific, which means they got there from the continent, on fucking pieces of wood before they even knew there were isles there, ages ago ! I'd say it's the same as anything else about knowledge : you can't keep ahead for too long cause of leaks, excepted here it's about several civilizations not in contact with each other, which means leaks are rare, but still plausible.

All those things make me believe we have to think of all the plausible explanations before thinking it's a fucking alien who dropped by and said "hello here's how we build a pyramid, now ciao".

And for the record, i'm gonna watch this series because i love this sort of stuff, it makes me dream a lot cause i'm a nerd for those type of theories. I even love documentaries about sects because I find it damn interesting. But I always stay cautious with the "hey you see, it's obvious isn't it, so let's assume it's alien because we're too cool to say it's a god who did that so let's put it on the alien's shoulders ?"

Jelly filled fine axes, not our jelly but superhyrodometaphemic dimensional jelly axes. The ancients had "friends" that gave them this tech. There is no way, no how, primitive tools can achieve such primitive needs. Did you check out their central air conditioning? You should smell it. Fucking advanced!

Design, is by all means, undeniable. Everything was created by someone/alien. Humans where way to stupid to build the pyramids. Period! I saw this thing on TV that proves it 100%! (I was just, um , having smoke with friends)

Believe what the fuck nancy pants you want fucker's but you can't tell me people had brains back then, no fucking way!

Desert dwelling morons needed help!.

True story.

:lol: Yeah and +1 for this : Confirmation Bias

I've seen this happen real time many times in my job, where human factors are the most important thing possible. And I've seem confirmation bias in charge so many times including myself which brought some WTF moments !

Cyanide_Anima: I bet you didn't even see any episode as the evidence they provide is quite undeniable. I think rationally in every circumstances of my life but you can't just go ahead and say "no".

You're arrogance towards a subject only further demonstrates that you are yourself no more nor less ignorant than anyone elese, yes, because an ancient civilization that didn't even knew what the wheel was (puma kanuma) could do mathematically perfect cuts, with the most odd shaped design on the second most hard stone found in this planet (first one being diamond). Believe what you want, but don't tell me that they actually did that with primitive tools.

So, you assume I haven't seen any of these videos? I have indeed sir! I remember watching the first video. They were talking about a bird toy and how because this toy had a CHIP on one side of the tail that it must have a rudder attached, therefore ALIENS OMG?!SAUCE!@!1 gave us technology! I mean, how out of context can you drag something? Have these people not heard of birds? Or dinosaurs? Holy shit, and I am the arrogant one?

These guys have also edit the episodes cleverly. They film a scientist about a subject and present it out of context. They have these odd transitions of the men finishing each others sentences, in a sense. Some oddball intervenes and says "I believe aliens came down here and gave us so and so..." They have no evidence but false conclusions based on terrible research methods for one. Confirmation bias for another as mentioned. They present only "evidence" which is out of context, misrepresented, or strait out invented for the purpose of the show. It really is that simple. No conspiracy needed. I don't mean to be "arrogant" as you would say but these guys are shameless and deserve no respect.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Not far out ideas based on models the ancients created based on things seen in nature. ;)

So, you assume I haven't seen any of these videos? I have indeed sir! I remember watching the first video. They were talking about a bird toy and how because this toy had a CHIP on one side of the tail that it must have a rudder attached, therefore ALIENS OMG?!SAUCE!@!1 gave us technology! I mean, how out of context can you drag something? Have these people not heard of birds? Or dinosaurs? Holy shit, and I am the arrogant one?

These guys have also edit the episodes cleverly. They film a scientist about a subject and present it out of context. They have these odd transitions of the men finishing each others sentences, in a sense. Some oddball intervenes and says "I believe aliens came down here and gave us so and so..." They have no evidence but false conclusions based on terrible research methods for one. Confirmation bias for another as mentioned. They present only "evidence" which is out of context, misrepresented, or strait out invented for the purpose of the show. It really is that simple. No conspiracy needed. I don't mean to be "arrogant" as you would say but these guys are shameless and deserve no respect.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Not far out ideas based on models the ancients created based on things seen in nature. ;)

I see your point. Trust me, I'm not "OMG ALIENS DID VISIT US IN ANCNIENT ITIMEZ" at all. I just think that they do provide SOME (not all) evidence of something that does seem quite an extraordinary achievement for supposedly such "simple" cultures at the time. I take most of it with a grain of salt, mainly that dude with the funny hair :lol:

I just finished the first episode. Seriously, there's barely anything serious in this first episode.

"look at this sculpture, there is a space helmet there - what, are you talking about this stuff there ? - and there, you can see a space suit, look at the controls - are you talking about the 2 or 3 bars that are painted there ? - Look, these are clearly alien faces and we have found it everywhere in the world - what, you mean, drawing a humanoid form with two circles for the eyes, isn't it how you would draw a man at first ? and if you take thousands of human drawings, isn't it normal to find some which are similar ? - look, they have crafted some plane-like toys - yes it is amazing, but you know there are birds everywhere and they crafted toys at those times too, and if i was intelligent enough as very young kid to craft a similar stuff with a very beginning of understanding of aerodynamics, even if i already knew about planes, then we can assume some of them during their whole history would have been clever enough to do the same"

And then in the end of the description : "this is an absolute proof"

The only thing I'd be interested to hear about is the fact that some nazca strips are made on top of flat mountains. But still, saying it has been cut is a fast conclusion. There hasn't been even a real geologist or any qualilified person to talk about it. It was just "look, all the other moutains are normal but not this one" and no decent picture to actually show it to you, nor any real scientific credited explanation. I think they just under-estimate the intelligence of previous civilizations. It's not like in this time our brain has multiplicated its power. Look, a few centuries ago, white people were thinking black people did not have a soul. How scientifically advanced we were !

It's a good entertainment, but anyone giving credibility to this just needs to get back to scientific courses !

EDIT : I also forgot to mention they add false information in the documentary. Teotihuacan 17 000 thousands years old ? Seriously ? They have been there a few centuries after JC, almost in the middleage, and the city was not as old as the egypt pyramids, historians and archeologists have studied its creation and it's not as early as that at all. This is randomly pure sensational bullshit.

I watched about half of those episodes and saw nothing but a bunch of unscientific goons grasping for anything that validates their nerd theories. So horrible I couldn't finish watching it.

Totally Agree!:kickass:

How dare those people have an imagination! Can you imagine artist/painters actually making up shit from their imagination? A fantasy about men flying around in space is impossible for an artist to conceive without actually seeing real alines!! Impossible, those people where way to dumb to use their imagination. :Smug::loco::Smug:

It was the aliens and the government is hiding it because the aliens have positioned theirself in places of power. They wear human meat suits but are really reptilian like beings with advanced forms of communication like crop circles. Only an idiot would think otherwise. :zombie:

:lol: