Holy shit sauce UFO footage

Slinging shit at me is not going to prove anything. First of all, time travel is possible. Electrons do it all the time. Second, please give me a better explanation of what the hell this is:

Shows how little the people calling you a loon have studied physics. I mean if they knew anything about anti-mater, anti-energy and the spatial dimensions they would understand time travel is possible in both directions as well as traveling in the direction of any dimension for that matter.

Genius Gone Insane said:
Slinging shit at me is not going to prove anything. First of all, time travel is possible. Electrons do it all the time. Second, please give me a better explanation of what the hell this is:

Genius Gone Insane said:

I'm not familiar with what you are referring about the electrons, but I'd say most time related effects affect how fast time goes, not time travel, no ?

Anyway, it's not because no one has an explanation that it means it was the aliens.

Or you could never blame religious people, cause this is the same reasoning behind it.

Electrons dont travel back in time.

If you are talking about time dilation then you either basically dont understand it, or you are being dishonest when using particle time dilation as being similar or relevant to a human time travelling into our past.

it's funny how we are so primitive, so many galaxies and stars out there we know so little about..........the funny part is alot of the bands we listen to sing about annunaki, nephilim, aliens,ufo's and yes i believe all religions have a relation to all this ,gods the ancients refer to are extraterrestials,.....just my thoughts

Again, typical religious behaviour. You except someone to know the answers and exclaim "if you don't think it was what I say then you tell me what it is??". We don't know, not you, nor me.

I'm not into physics, but if it's possible someone please enlighten me then

I'm not saying I am sure it's true. Just saying it is the only explanation that makes the puzzle fit together.

And now I'm just being annoying and nitpicky, but this doesn't make sense. You say you're not saying you're sure but you ARE sure that it's the only possible explanation? How are you not sure then?

Nothing personal though, I just like being an asshole sometimes

Speaking of natural occurring mars structures, this is my favorite:

Mars%20Statue%20full%20copy.jpg
Sorry, but that is just as stupid as all those "Jesus appears" pictures:

toast.jpg

jesus-appears-in-shower.jpg

ht_jesus_pan_060517_ssh.jpg

The beginning of the 2nd video already cuts some stuff about aerodynamics, plus, some things they say are not totally acurate.

Like, the negative dihedral on the bird is actually against the stability of such gliders. It's only useful in some designs which are not related to such a glider. Also, all planes don't have a fin like they say. Some complex ones don't have one, just like birds (like the B2). And they say they could have been launched by a catapult, but there is no way it would launch even a modern glider with enough potential energy (modern catapults are 1 to 2000m long to have the glider reach 400m of altitude which is needed in order to have enough time to). To balance the fact it wouldn't be left at such an altitude, it would need a crazy fast release speed to give it enough energy to go that high (a totally irrealistic one). So maybe they have attempted that, but it has certainly failed, and surely killed the pilots if there were some.
Also they totally forgot to talke about the most important part : the controls :)
I believe the crafter of those toys had a certain understanding of basic aerodynamics (and it just needs experimenting with paper for some time) but imagining they have made gliders is not realistic, not with the info we have at least.

It's not the idea itself that is bad, it's the way it's totally biased which is not, and the fact they keep with their "scientific" attitude, which would require more objectivity in the way they talk about a subject.

Also, no, the space shuttle design is NOT intended to fly in relative high airspeed. It actually glides at around a few hundreds of mph only (a war war II plane with regular wings actually fly faster, in equivalent airspeed) (don't remember the value but it's not really more than that of indicated in the space shuttle) in equivalent airspeed which is equivalent to a ground speed of several thousands mph to 300 at sea level because of the density of the air to be really low at 100km of altitude. The actual goal of the shuttle during the reentry into the atmosphere is to break its kinetic energy by having totally crazy angle of attach and bank angles (like, 70 degrees from the balistic direction) thus creating only friction and therefore drag, and if it keeps too much speed, it means it's creating lift and so it's not doing good, and it would bounce on the atmosphere and be lost in space. Aerodynamically, from the beginning to the end it glides more or less at the same speed, and its design which is more or less the same as a brick with tiny wings makes it possible to have stupid angles and not explode, and be able smoothly to recover from it. It's the relative high speed to the air molecules that cause temperature rise and thereferore those crazy "flames" during the reentry. On an aerodynamical level, the space shuttle does nothing "that" complicated, it's even designed to be manually controlled (and out of the hundreds times it came back to earth, I think it happened once and went well). It's the technicall challenge to make it able to stand those temperatures as well, and the computer calculations, that were totally awesome.

The argument of the engineer is valid, but not the way he explains it with the shuttle, at least the way he tries to say it (talking about high speed aircraft designed objects).

The space shuttle is only there cause it's a "space" shuttle cause for example the object looks more like a 60's F4 phantom.

the 11:50 radio controlled miniature version is totally bullshit and proves nothing, you can make any type of wing fly as long as the center of gravity lies in a certain range, by adjusting the horizontal stabilizer. Easy to understand : create a paper plane, and control it's horizontal stability by placing a lest at different distances from its nose until you found the best place. Done. So they copied the design and made it fly ? The only thing it says is that they had the good idea of fin + horizontal stabilizer, not that the design is viable. Not to mention, with a propeller in such a light object (max a few pounds), the object is pulled, and its stability is tremendous. The wings don't even need to have a good lift efficient design, if its all flat it would work, as long as the stabilizer is in control. But if you put the propeller in the back, pushing and not pulling, it would certainly be much more difficult for the crafter of that radio controlled object to make it viable (because the horizontal stabilizer is too close to the wing). It can work, but is far from "perfect" has they say a few second laters. With its tremendous fin it would have good lateral stability, but the stabilizer is stupidly placed. If those ancients knew that well about aerodynamics, they would understand the principle of component arm and arm moment ! And not place a stabilizer so close it's in the wing's downwash or stuff like that.

It's totally possible that ancients had some cool ideas about flying, after all this is said to be the oldest dream of the human kind, but saying they had modern jets given or explained by aliens is just thinking too fast and is total confirmation bias.

I would LOVE to do researches about the subject, but without that bullshit confirmation bias they all have. I would have no problem finding no evidence, because that's how it works, and someone has to do it. But to those people : if your goal is to bring something to science, stop, if your goal is to entertain us in documentaries, go on :)

EDIT: and big lol at the "Shakuna Vimana". I had forgoten this one, big big joke here :) And gosh, I'm only at 1/4 of the video :)

Shows how little the people calling you a loon have studied physics. I mean if they knew anything about anti-mater, anti-energy and the spatial dimensions they would understand time travel is possible in both directions as well as traveling in the direction of any dimension for that matter.

Are you serious or being ironic?

If you are being serious, Stephen Hawking, whose opinion in that field is worth much more than the entire forum's, believes time travel in the future is possible and negates the possibilty of time travel to the past. Look it up.

If you're being ironic, well I suck at this on the Internet haha.

P-E,

Arguing from steven hawking's authority is not a great move here. Hawking is a brilliant scientist, but physics gets pretty wtf at the level were talking about. No physicist would be considered the final say about matters like this.

Also, you have his argument wrong.

Time travel into the future is possible and is observable experimentally. The effects of time dilation due to high velocities can be great enough for us to consider them "time travelling"

Are you serious or being ironic?

If you are being serious, Stephen Hawking, whose opinion in that field is worth much more than the entire forum's, believes time travel in the future is possible and negates the possibilty of time travel to the past. Look it up.

If you're being ironic, well I suck at this on the Internet haha.

Einstein's theory of relativity which in reality is no longer a theory since we have proven it to be true for the most part, states that if wormholes are real (which they most likely considering he derived the proven mathematical formulas based on the existence of such phenomena) then concepts like relativity would allow for such time travel. Only problem is that Einstein didn't plan on wormholes to be used for transportation through, stating that they are only open for a small fraction of a second. We are currently on the discovery for negative matter to allow us to harness the power of wormholes for interstellar travel.

Definitely catch up on the works of Micho Kaku, some of his theories regarding matter and energy are one of the many things being tested at the LHC.

P-E,

Arguing from steven hawking's authority is not a great move here. Hawking is a brilliant scientist, but physics gets pretty wtf at the level were talking about. No physicist would be considered the final say about matters like this.

Also, you have his argument wrong.

Time travel into the future is possible and is observable experimentally. The effects of time dilation due to high velocities can be great enough for us to consider them "time travelling"

I did mention time travel into the future was possible. Not to the past.

Einstein's theory of relativity which in reality is no longer a theory since we have proven it to be true for the most part, states that if wormholes are real (which they most likely considering he derived the proven mathematical formulas based on the existence of such phenomena) then concepts like relativity would allow for such time travel. Only problem is that Einstein didn't plan on wormholes to be used for transportation through, stating that they are only open for a small fraction of a second. We are currently on the discovery for negative matter to allow us to harness the power of wormholes for interstellar travel.

Definitely catch up on the works of Micho Kaku, some of his theories regarding matter and energy are one of the many things being tested at the LHC.

If what I'm reading is right, using wormholes. time travel would in theory only be possible back to the date of the creation of the machine.
(Thorne, Kip S. (1994). Black Holes and Time Warps. W. W. Norton. p. 504. ISBN 0-393-31276-3.)

Via faster-than-light travel is just too unrealistic and currently impossible to think about considering
a : in theory, an infinite amount of energy is needed to move at the speed of light (though negative energy might prove me wrong there, seems to be Kaku's point)
b : tachyons, particles which would (if they were found to exist) travel faster than light, couldn't transmit information faster than light
(Chase, Scott I.. "Tachyons entry from Usenet Physics FAQ". http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/ParticleAndNuclear/tachyons.html Retrieved 2006-10-27.)

However I don't claim to know any more than anybody here, I'm not an expert and I learnt classical physics at high school and college like many here. All I mean is that it seems rather unprobable, and if people did travel in time and had the technology to do so, they probably wouldn't come back here, like we wouldn't return to cavemen's time.

Off topic : is gravity instant ? I mean, from a far distance, does it apply immediately or is there a "latency" ? Cause if not, in certain condition, it could be considered a way to obtain information.

For example, unless i'm wrong, in theory : an object coming at the speed of light stops at a certain distance from you, and when it does, its gravity field applies a force to you, before any light or magnetic particle has reached you because of light speed limitation.

Gosh, what a good idea for the core of a startrek episode I found there !

gravity not instant, theoretically. Experiments are underway to detect gravity waves.

BTW great post earlier.

I'm no expert but this looks like hills. :D

I'm now wondering why "aliens" would need a runway. :confused:

They would for convenience, maybe, exactly like you like to have a nice car park place instead of some grass, maybe ? :p But the question is not that one. It is :

why would they need stupidly complicated and non logical nor even aligned nor even having-the-same-width drawings everywhere around the runway ?

Why would it need to be long when it's supposed to perform stationary flight or levitation ? Why would they be only in this one place ? Why in such a place as the top of a mountain ?

Why would it be so primitive as just visual signals ? Does that mean when there's adverse meteorological conditions, they can't see the runway ? If they don't care, it means they have implemented a Garmin G5000 in their flying saucer, so why bother with the visual signals anyway ?

Why couldn't it be just a total and absolute form of art, or religious colossal achievement ? As they were religious, maybe they thought their god/gods could see that and tried ot reach his attention ? Maybe they thought too there were aliens in the air and be inspired and thought a landstrip could be attractive enough to make them land there, and proactively built them.