Holy shit sauce UFO footage

IDK. Seems to me like they wouldn't need a landing strip. Look at all the videos, if they're in fact real, (not) they move anyway they want. To me it looks like a landing would be more similar to a helicopter but smoother. As for your parking theory, I would expect to see something more like a helipad not a landing strip.

Blah. Damn Aliens.

They're called 'positrons'. See Richard Feynman's QED.

That helpful interpretation is just that.

I'll quote an actual physicist here :

"Feynman's use of "travelling backwards in time"made a basically technical issue easier to understand. From Dirac's genius we learned that negative energy electrons are, in fact positrons. What Feynman did was to take the minus sign from the energy in the standard exp(i(-E)t - ipx) so that he got exp(iE(-t)-px) , so a positive energy positron is a positive energy electron travelling backwards in time. This ingenious trick made field theory computations much, much easier that they were before his diagrams. His idea of travelling backwards in time is basically a computational aid.

Regards,
Reilly Atkinson "

and

"talking about particles traveling backward in time is outdated
and more misleading than it does good."
-Arnold Neumaier

Why would it need to be long when it's supposed to perform stationary flight or levitation ? Why would they be only in this one place ? Why in such a place as the top of a mountain ?

Why couldn't it be just a total and absolute form of art, or religious colossal achievement ? As they were religious, maybe they thought their god/gods could see that and tried ot reach his attention ? Maybe they thought too there were aliens in the air and be inspired and thought a landstrip could be attractive enough to make them land there, and proactively built them.

Maybe its for lots of them to chill next to each other in their pimped out crafts and LOL at our drawings on the side of the mountains? :p

Also, Nasca is one of the most abundant places for natural minerals in the world, mainly gold and uranium. The Ancient Aliens doc also mentioned something about having all the necessary factors for start up life, other than lots of water, but that part wasn't convincing enough for me.

One theory was the the drawings were drawn by the natives to "contact" these things in the sky. Kind of saying "this is whats here, come down" e.g monkeys, spiders (insects), fish, apes etc

Anyway, just a theory but Ancient Aliens is worth a watch. Lots of interesting stuff in there.

Maybe the ancients knew we would be dumb enough to invent theories about litte grey men needing a giant lizard drawing in order to land there, and had a fairly good laugh for a few decades while they were drawing it.

That helpful interpretation is just that.

I'll quote an actual physicist here :

"Feynman's use of "travelling backwards in time"made a basically technical issue easier to understand. From Dirac's genius we learned that negative energy electrons are, in fact positrons. What Feynman did was to take the minus sign from the energy in the standard exp(i(-E)t - ipx) so that he got exp(iE(-t)-px) , so a positive energy positron is a positive energy electron travelling backwards in time. This ingenious trick made field theory computations much, much easier that they were before his diagrams. His idea of travelling backwards in time is basically a computational aid.

Regards,
Reilly Atkinson "

and

"talking about particles traveling backward in time is outdated
and more misleading than it does good."
-Arnold Neumaier

Thanks, my understanding is that QED was solid but you're saying it's not and you've got some evidence there, I'll look into it. I'm not scared to admit being wrong, rare as that is lol.

That being said I don't think this disproves the possibility of time travel to the past.

I read somewhere that they use fap juice and feces to power their ships. Hence the abductions and anal probing.

lol

Even though I know that this was supposed to be a joke, the reality is, retards that claim they where abducted are people with schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder which result in sleep paralysis, which are too fucking stupid to realize that is wasn't real.

Think about it, why would an advanced civilization travel millions of light years to travel here, find someone who's IQ is borderline mentally retarded and stick shit in your ass? Because as soon as we can travel in time and to the vast corners of the universe we are going to look for other advanced civilizations to abduct the mentally retarded so that we can stick things in their asses, hey nobody will believe them, so what the fuck, lets do it for funsies. Fucking stupid.

Thanks, my understanding is that QED was solid but you're saying it's not and you've got some evidence there, I'll look into it. I'm not scared to admit being wrong, rare as that is lol.

That being said I don't think this disproves the possibility of time travel to the past.

It certainly does not disprove the possibility.

printer was acting up today at work....

what do you guys think?

wow.jpg

because they can

I mean, its how I used to target women when I was single and for much the same reason :D

what targeting mentally retarded chicks? Whaterver floats your boat. That's kinda what I do though, though I target really hot normal girls with really low or non-esxisting self esteem, then boost it for them, so that when they realize they are hot bitches and that it was me that made them feel that way, I can bask in the glory to the fact that I am railing a fine piece of ass.

I only have done that once though...actually in the process of number two, but it fucking works, it may be low and dirty but my satan does it work.