Holy shit sauce UFO footage

Nazca having a concentration of just about every mineral and resource on earth in one place, all the other mountains having peaks but that one large area is completely flat

Amen brother. To me this is the best evidence that there have been visitors of some sort. Also, I think there is a good chance these visitors are/were/will be human time travelers from the future.

ITS ALMOST LIKE AN AIRPORT LANDING STRIP!

7989000.jpg

Yeah it is! haha. It's sad that this kind of nonsense will never fucking go away either! But over 90% of the population of the USA believes in some form of pseudoscience or another. Sigh. We are one the most scientifically illiterate countries in the world.

I'm still hung up on Tiwanaku and Nazca. When they really detail the shit that makes them weird aside from the immediate, obvious things its kinda mind-blowing

Nazca having a concentration of just about every mineral and resource on earth in one place, all the other mountains having peaks but that one large area is completely flat

Tiwanaku and that other place right near it that have those precision grooves and holes cut into the stone that "only" diamond tools could manipulate ... but it was all done before people were using shit like diamond tip tools, etc ...

pretty cool shit no matter what theories you like to entertain.

Yeah, both Nazca and Tiwanaku are pretty interesting.

This site has a lot of info:
http://www.mortenstgeorge.info/

I definitely don't agree with all the conclusions the author comes to, but some of it is pretty interesting.

Yeah it is! haha. It's sad that this kind of nonsense will never fucking go away either! But over 90% of the population of the USA believes in some form of pseudoscience or another. Sigh. We are one the most scientifically illiterate countries in the world.
:headbang:

Just keep on being polite and rational. It's all we can do. If your efforts influence only one person it's worth it.

On a side note: I really fucking hate what the history channel has become.

Genius Gone Insane said:
No not kidding. Think about it. It answers the question of why these visitors have not revealed themselves.

Oh no. Think about it for more than five minutes. Time travel. Think about the concept, about people coming from the future and going back, changing things, about going back and finding everything changed after you killed the unborn baby who would've been your archenemy. Still not feeling silly?

I lol'd a few times while reading this thread

I think I once heared something like "the universe is infinite big, so there's an infinite chance that other "intelligent" life exists"
Dunno what that light thingy in the first video was.

But don't be afraid Carlos, I don't think it was a goblin ;)

Oh no. Think about it for more than five minutes. Time travel. Think about the concept, about people coming from the future and going back, changing things, about going back and finding everything changed after you killed the unborn baby who would've been your archenemy. Still not feeling silly?

Sure I feel silly saying that. A thousand years ago, the few people who thought the world might be round probably felt a little silly. I'm not saying I am sure it's true. Just saying it is the only explanation that makes the puzzle fit together. Nothing else does.

Time travel to the past is physically impossible, and people from our past couldn't have done it to the future either, obviously.

Cyanide_Anima said:
hahaha. It's funny that you even compared those two things. hahaha. Nothing else fits? Says who?

This. Confirmation bias, you're begging for it to be the only explanation. You sound just like religious nuts "a magical man did it, it's the ONLY LOGICAL EXPLANATION"

P-E said:
Time travel to the past is physically impossible, and people from our past couldn't have done it to the future either, obviously.
and this. Simply impossible, if so let a future man come and kill my mother and I shall cease to ex...