Holy Shit Star Wars Kicked Ass!

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
God damn it, Ebert is a fucking over-rated dingus. Episode II was fucking amazing. Not just because of the effects(which were insanely realistic and plenty), but the story was really good and quite dark. The action was incredible. It was fucking awesome. I don't know what Ebert is talking about. Trust me, see this movie. It is unimaginably better than lame-ass Episode I. It's safe to say(IMO) that it is also better then the 4th, 5th, and 6th epsode too. With the 5th episode(Empire Stikes Back) being the closest to it. It really is very very good. And the part where oda goes crazy in the light saber fight(for those of you have have seen it), some may think it was done for a laugh and cheesy as hell. It makes sense. He didn't become the jedi master for nothing. It makes sense that he can smoke in a light saber fight. The worst part was the love story. It wasn't in the movie too often, despite being a big part of the story. The guy who plays Anakin is good as a jedi and sproutingbits of evil throughout as well, but doesn't work that great in the love part of the story. Natalie Portman(Senator Amidala) also doesn't pull off the love thing too well in the movie, but i'd still hump her super sexy brains out like their was no tomorrow.

Anyways, this movie was one of the, if not THE best Star Wars flick. Go see it!

I also plan on seeing the movie again in the coming days. I will especailly close detail to which jedis are killed off.
The movie was awesome. I cant believe people bitch about it. It is pure eye candy. YOu would have to watch it a million times to catch everything.
About the romance, I loved it. Call me a sucker for love I dont care. Natalie is a dream come true. The dude who plays Anakin was did incredibly well as the character. SO far he is my favriot character of all the star wars movies. Han Solo right behind.
laters.

bwahaha..it was ok... nothing more or less...

When the actors had a line, it sounded like they read it loud...

best part in the movie was when Anakin had nightmares and was twisting and turning in his bed, yelling "oh mother" bwhahha
the whole theater exploded into laughter... it was really funny =)

Well, I thought Attack of the Clones was pretty good (especially when Yoda kicks ass!!!) but that Natalie Portman chick CAN'T ACT!!!!!! But I'm sure most of you weren't concerned about her acting........

I saw it twice......it was cool.......great effects, story was good......only complaint that I had is that the dude that plays anakin skywalker is a bad actor......I was laughing at some parts, especially when he gets mad.......I mean c'mon! and I think the love sequences could've been a bit shorter......anyway.........it was a good movie overall.............

(on movie viewings, the most I have ever seen a movie is Lord of The Rings........6 times! =P I want to go see it again.....)