holy shit!!!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
now that i have your attention, i would like to declare Moonspell as the best band on the planet. why, you ask? i shall tell you...

no matter the point in the cd, the tempo is the same. the fast sections have the same tempo as the medium heavy sections, which in turn have the same tempo as the slow interludes. the tempo is also kept throughout the ENTIRE cd. this was tested as driving down the road with Bill (SirDidymus). I forget the name of the CD, but from start to finish (or 6 tracks through, which is all i was able to burn), the tempo was exactly the same. how do we know? our headbang did not stop! IT KEPT GOING! SAME TEMPO! craziness...

also. Bill bought NFL Street. fucking fun game... now, you can tell it is fun when random things are screamed at the television set. imagine this scenario... you pass the ball to a football player (naturally), and he is in the middle of a pack of wild opposing forces. bill screams "GO BIG BLACK WHITE GUY!!!!" i stopped, looked at him "huh?~??!?!?" :lol:

:tickled: *gets skull staff out* c'mon Matt! OPIUM!

moonstaffaustin.JPG

Reactions: Guerrilla
It seems that you are all missing the point. they get their 1337 portugese goth metal power from the might of the skull staff. Worship the skull staff.