Hometown Heroes

Vincenzo

Jan 7, 2007
So there is this organization for bands called Arm the Pit. They are on myspace and shit, so you know they are uber for real. roffl

Anyway, they do these compilations called "Hometown heroes" where 20ish bands from an area are all on a CD. The proceeds go to a local charity, the covers are done by local artist, yada yada. I thought it might be cool to do one of these, it costs each band $50 i think, but the CDs are distributed nationally, and the company puts together a CD release at a local venue.

I was wondering if;

A) anyone would wanna help me out putting something like this together

and

B) who we should get to draw the cover (Luis?!)

C) which bands we should ask to be a part of it.

There are the obvious bands within the circle. Causatum, Circadian Rising, Pelvic Fury... And I would def ask Virginia Wolfe if they were interested. Maybe Barricade, Nefarious... but that's still only about a third of the amount of bands we would need.

So, if I / we put something like this together, who do ya'll think we should ask?

Just something I was thinking of doing. I have so much damn spare time these days! [/sarcasm] :hotjump:

Well, ACTUALLY Luis is drawing the PF album cover, and I am psyched! It's gonna be better than an all black pink crack whack attack!