Homevideo of Dimebag Shooting

DiscipleOfThePit said:
No, it wasn't sad. It was a fucking tragedy.

No offence dude but what is sad, nay sick, is people posting up links to videos of Dime being shot.

I sound like a bitch but I don't like the idea of a video like that becoming entertainment.
100% agreed with you

Jack Sabbath said:
I love Pantera and also think it was a tragedy but I'd been wanting to see that clip.

I was/am a big fan of Pantera's stuff even though I say they were an Exhorder rip off.

I just think that anyone who was on the internet in December 2004 will know there's a video of it kicking around so I don't see why it needs to be re-brought up.

RIP Dime.

No I dont think that was the intention....

you wanna hear something Crazy...One night I was thinking to myself, enough to the point it was a serious conversation( out loud) thinking about school( the lab) and the tour of it, and some of its history * the school in General* Dimes Death in my mind but still cant believe it...(now here is where you begin to wonder just how nuts I might be)....and This voice beams into my mind ...yeah dude just go I will be Your GURU ( oh great ,I am crazy, and some cosmic shift lets Dime speak to me as I learn the studio ropes as he would help me learn the ropes)

I really think it was an overactive imagination, which I do have...
funny thing is, I have seen all the videos, owned all the albums( power metal was my first, I knew of the earlier albums but didnt want them,I was fine with where I found them)

dimes voice sounded like his voice, Had his personality ( I have never met to really tell you) ( not to bad for an imagination)
However me and my sister both grew up in a haunted house, we have felt ghosts all our lives ( not made up) So you tell me what would you think....

i dont care ,im still going to the sound lab

Personally im not even going to give that video the time it takes to download it. I dont know about anyone else but i dont want to see that.The mere fact that someone would post this makes me sick. You should be ashamed.

DiscipleOfThePit said:
No, it wasn't sad. It was a fucking tragedy.

No offence dude but what is sad, nay sick, is people posting up links to videos of Dime being shot.

I sound like a bitch but I don't like the idea of a video like that becoming entertainment.

I don't believe you actually see anyone get shot in the footage that NBC showed - though it's heavily edited down from its five minutes in length, it is pretty intense. It was weird, though, seeing someone reassuring the cop that he did the right thing - not saying it was wrong, just a surreal moment.

I honestly don't believe they released it for entertainment, but I respect your feelings on it.

reidie said:
What sort of sick fuck would wanna watch Dime getting shot??

RIP Dime

i did view it and it doesnt show him getting shot,not that it makes it any less chilling...u do see the guman fall after cop shot him,i only watched this in respect of dime i wanted to see this for my self,just to let more emotions out,very very chilling and i dont recomend anyone to watch it.

damon505 said:
Personally im not even going to give that video the time it takes to download it. I dont know about anyone else but i dont want to see that.The mere fact that someone would post this makes me sick. You should be ashamed.

Couldn't have said it better.

I haven't seen it, don't want to see it and can't comprehend why people would want to see it unless they've never seen someone die before and believe they'll enjoy it.

Stop being such a bunch of idiots for god sake, if you don't want to watch it then don't. Being that the post was left on the Anthrax message board i can't imagine that anyone watching is not a fan of Diamond and the band therefore this has simply been shared for those of us that had wanted to know exactly what happened on that sad day to one of our heros. Don't tell me what I can and can't watch.

Jack Sabbath said:
Stop being such a bunch of idiots for god sake, if you don't want to watch it then don't. Being that the post was left on the Anthrax message board i can't imagine that anyone watching is not a fan of Diamond and the band therefore this has simply been shared for those of us that had wanted to know exactly what happened on that sad day to one of our heros. Don't tell me what I can and can't watch.

We're not trying to but if you want to see it you could use limewire or kazaa to find it pretty easily. There's just no need to post it on a forum.

I definately understand your point but personally find it a little wierder that someone would search it out to download from a P2P network than stream it after coming across it on a forum. I think my point is that Matt did not post that link in bad taste, lets give each other a bit of a break, we're all here to share news and have our opinions.

I don't want to watch it myself, but I don't think the thread should be deleted. If someone wants to see this, they should be able to. Just because I personally find this sort of thing sick, doesn't mean I'm right. Let everyone make their own decision.

reidie said:
What sort of sick fuck would wanna watch Dime getting shot??

RIP Dime

I dont think it was intended, maybe they had stuff for a home video planned and there you go, caught for eternity, Imortalized on plastic

we will never know now will we...