Horny news

khristoff

Feb 11, 2003
www.asgaroth.com
Hello again my friends:

News for MAy (fathervic, ya know...)

What a month! After having this 5+ month break we are very busy working on various fronts:
1st-Oscar (guitarist) is in process of buying... Maxim sound!!!! Yes, we are moving to the recording studio we have spent all our career, and it shall be owned by one of the bandmembers!! Rehearsing ina studio... :) At last!
Red Shift was recorded there, and so have tons of metal bands in our city! Recordings are set for August (air conditioning included this time!)

2nd-After searching for a new rehearsal place, we have just decided to...stay where we were. Great decision, but hours of re-structuring, and putting fibre glass...

3rd-I'm producing tons of material each day, and starting to feel the pressure of having the album ready for September for a late 2004/early 2005 release.

PS: the cover is being worked upon! Maybe Fathervic will help us out in the booklet and we can prove he is still DA MASTA!!!!! ;)

A big hello to all of you, and specially to our kind webmaster Fathervic in the ancient lands of our cousin Follakulos..

Cya

CHris

oh, freshly baked news.....

and woow...nice ones, too!!!!
give my congratulations to Oscar for buying Maxim Sound....the argentinian guy enters in the package???

Why not rehearsing in the studio, instead of getting another place???

about any needs...you know where I am ;) but I'm no masta at all.... :cry:

anyway, the only thing i really feel i do well, we'll have to remake...the website, that is....but that'll come when you have the final cover....

you know, anytime :wave:
fathervic (can't wait to hear the new stuff)