Hot damn we've lost alot of good posters in 1 year. New & Improved Daily Shit Thread

But I just realized that I never saw the final episode...I have to see it.

btw, it's kind of a huge disappointment.

i wanted to watch it again because i missed the first half, but they haven't played it into the ground like I thoght they would (for example: the surreal life, i love new york, ect.).

btw, it's kind of a huge disappointment.

i wanted to watch it again because i missed the first half, but they haven't played it into the ground like I thoght they would (for example: the surreal life, i love new york, ect.).

I'm guessing Shamrock won then?

Still browsing. Ellestin hasn't got internet back yet but reads now and then.

What's Maren's excuse?!?! :confused:
More important things to do, smarter people to spend time with out there than the average RC poster (after the loss of Naddy and Lizard). I'm on vacation at the moment, the only reason for me to poke around here a bit.

You two making babies yet?!? :kickass:
As far as babies are concerned: No little shithead will ever grow in this body. Too many people are passing on their crappy genes already. :erk:

I'm fully aware of that. The human species is a disaster.

I dont think anyone in their right mind would argue that. I am also never going to have children, by choice.

But, to dwell on it, with that type of defeatist attitude is only going to bring you down along with the rest of the scum. It's one of the many reasons why I dropped into a SEVERE depression state 5 years ago. If we are capable of making a difference, great...but we cannot carry the world solely on our shoulders either. It kind of blows that we, as individuals, have no control over anything other than what is inside of us. But thats the way it is and always will be, so better to ride out the spiral and enjoy life for what it is in the present moment. :)

[/end semi-rant]

[/end semi-rant]
Let me answer with another semi-rant then:
The fact that humanity is a total disaster to the planet and that I'm a part of this is frustrating, but it doesn't get me depressed (anymore). I'm enjoying my life while trying to treat the environment with respect. I don't consider raising children enjoyable. Even if I did: The fact that there is a history of inheritable neuroses in my family that ruined my mum's childhood as well as mine would keep me from having children. No need to take the risk and screw another generation. Because that's what got me into a severe depression years ago that I am still working on. You see, there's more than one reason for me to not want to have a family. Give me guinea-pigs and dogs instead! :headbang:

hay I'm still here :wave:
Why? :p

Let me answer with another semi-rant then:
The fact that humanity is a total disaster to the planet and that I'm a part of this is frustrating, but it doesn't get me depressed (anymore). I'm enjoying my life while trying to treat the environment with respect. I don't consider raising children enjoyable. Even if I did: The fact that there is a history of inheritable neuroses in my family that ruined my mum's childhood as well as mine would keep me from having children. No need to take the risk and screw another generation. Because that's what got me into a severe depression years ago that I am still working on. You see, there's more than one reason for me to not want to have a family. Give me guinea-pigs and dogs instead! :headbang:

Well, we are definitely on the same page then. :)

Animals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Humans (this must be the 6467563x Ive said this on RC :loco:)

part of the reason humanity is such a "disaster" is because more or less functional people sit around making up excuses not to reproduce while everyone they hate is popping out babies left and right. in a few generations they'll be the only ones around and things will be even more screwed up, way to go guys :(

part of the reason humanity is such a "disaster" is because more or less functional people sit around making up excuses not to reproduce while everyone they hate is popping out babies left and right. in a few generations they'll be the only ones around and things will be even more screwed up, way to go guys :(

I need a harem of women to turn this "disaster" around.