Hotel for BARFEST

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
For those of you looking for a good value for a hotel, I am recommending the Grant Plaza Hotel-- www.grantplaza.com. I have a book of rooms there for some of the bands, and I encourage you to check it out-- They have rates from $75-$100-- It is right at the doorway of Chinatown and probably a $12 cab ride from the venue-- I have a block of rooms there for some of the bands, and will release any remaining rooms that I have as soon as I get everybody booked..

Between the cheap flights out here at $200 or so and the cheap rooms, you have no excuse not to come!!

Here is an updated list for Hotel & Travel info...If anyone has any questions, just ask :headbang:

TRAVEL INFORMATION FOR BAY AREA ROCK FEST MAY 4th & 5th
AIRPORTS - San Francisco International (SFO) & Oakland International (OAK)

BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit)
Goes from both Airports directly to San Francisco
Website info - BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit)

HOTELS & LODGINGS
San Francisco being the eclectic city that it is has various selections for lodgings, here are a few of our selections
Grant Plaza San Francisco - WEBSITE
Best Western Miyako - WEBSITE
Days Inn SF - WEBSITE
Phoenix Hotel SF - WEBSITE
Various Bed & Breakfast Hotels - WEBSITES

That's a different Miyako than the one I know...
If anybody is looking for something a hair nicer for a hair more... It's right around the corner from the other Miyako. Japantown is pretty cool too!
Miyako Hotel on Post

I've stayed here and I really dug it!:kickass: It's really nice...And Think I'm staying here for BARfest

Yes They DID!!!! 2 shutouts in a row for Nabby!
I'm gonna be at the Brittania Arms before Friday's game with my buddy Mikael their playing Vancouver if you're thinking of going. I'll drink 20 beers then! haha!!

The Grant Plaza hotel which I recommended above is sold out-- I was in the neighborhood this weekend and noticed a hotel that is very close to the venue and under $100--www.hayesvalleyinn.com-- its a busy location but less than a mile from the hotel-- Hope this helps!