Hotel Help

We are going to post all that information soon...No worries, its San Francisco there are tons of hotels :) Another cool thing is, its very close to Haight street, lots to do on Haight street ;)

Bear

Bear is right-- Im negotiating with a few hotels rate for a good rate for the attendees-- there will be selections available for all budgets--

Hey, I have a line on a lovely 2 bedroom really close to the venue I'd like to stay at if I can get 2 or 3 more ppl interested in splitting it! (no smoking inside apparently:Smokin: :kickass: ).
It looks pretty posh and includes some great perks. Price is $80 plus tax PP for both nights.
PM me if you want dibbs!!!:headbang:

Hey, I have a line on a lovely 2 bedroom really close to the venue I'd like to stay at if I can get 2 or 3 more ppl interested in splitting it! (no smoking inside apparently:Smokin: :kickass: ).
It looks pretty posh and includes some great perks. Price is $80 plus tax PP for both nights.
PM me if you want dibbs!!!:headbang:

$40.00 a night, 2 bedroom!! in San Francisco, surely you jest!!! LOL

Yeah-- be careful on this-- just want to make sure they don't stick you in the Tenderloin with all the crackheads-- send me the address if you want- I know the city very well..

oops, bad math here..:cry: I forgot to include that they charge for more than 2 ppl. looks like if we get 4 ppl it'll be more like $105 plus tax per person for the weekend....But it does include breakfast, and wine and cheese (MMmmm, cheese!:loco: They have no idea what they're in for offering me complimentary wine! Haha)

Guys-- Im working on the hotel rate right now-- Im looking at a couple of hotels which will give you all a less than $100 option, and one next door which will be say $120 and REALLY nice-- I should have this wrapped up this week--

Yeah, I saw some good reviews for it online so I'm stoked about staying there for this event!

I have one other person coming with me from MN, but the room I booked has 2 seperate bedrooms plus a dinning area and kitchenette (w/fridge for beer, I presume!):kickass: So, I'm still hoping to find some cool roomates. 2 would be ideal, but more could be a possibility.

We're one female, one male, both 30ish, partiers, but very respectfull. Were willing to share with people who are cool and NOT going to get us kicked out, wreck the room, steal our crap, or be whiney bitches or general douchebags......Knowhatimsayin'?

I'm not going all the way to San Francisco to sleep, I'm goin there to party like a rockstar!:lol: Haha! :headbang:

Seriously though, feel free to PM me if you're interested.:cool: