Hotel Room Party at the Granada, and you're all invited!

nailz

Nov 11, 2002
San Francisco
Visit site
Curufin and I have a Suite again this year at the Granada on the 3rd floor, and even though I don't get in until tomorrow afternoon, the fridge is already stocked with beer, so after Evergrey's set Friday night, give us about 45 mins to an hour, and COME ON UP. We had handout invites last year and signs in the elevator, so look for them again.

All we ask is you drop a few bucks for beer and such, unless your a band member (don't be surprised if a few show up... I know one or two members who've said they'd stop by) .. then ya drink free!

OR!

Bring some beer yourself! We should have enough, but an extra 12 pack to share certianly comes in handy. We got rushed last year with a lot of people coming in, and did actually run out, until someone saved the party and brought more! That was awesome.

Come one come all! This will be a ROCKIN friday night, guarenteed!

Yep, we finally made it here in Atlanta! Unfortunately, we did not get here until like 10 or so, so that pretty much bagged it for us as far as the pre-party went (partly thanks to the damn flight beeing a good hour late). Go figure this crappy Super-8 does not have a wireless connection, so I was able to leech off of some dolt's unsecured connection that is probably in some apartment near here!

If my buddy (Diamond45) and I are not completely bushed-wacked out, I'll plan to show up! I'd like to get a chance to meet some of you guys in person. We'll see if we can scare up some beer, if not, than we'll do the "leave a few bucks" thing.

Looking forward to getting a chance to see/meet you guys tommorrow! Rock on and KEEP IT METAL!

Pyramaze51 said:
I will be there!!!!!!

John's graciously allowed me to be one of his roomies this year, so if he's coming then I'm sure I will not be far behind... :kickass:

nailz said:
Curufin and I have a Suite again this year at the Granada on the 3rd floor, and even though I don't get in until tomorrow afternoon, the fridge is already stocked with beer, so after Evergrey's set Friday night, give us about 45 mins to an hour, and COME ON UP.

How did this come out? I told people about it after the show, but after Evergrey's set and the lateness of the hour, we opted to go get food instead. :mad:

If you didn't go, you missed an amazing time at this party. Sweet mills!

Sweet Mills
Sweet Nips
And Sweet Jumps
and
"We're going to Progpower UK, Progpower Europe, Progpower USA, and Wacken! YEAH!"
Techno Rave
Smoking the Bible
Sexy Europeans Yes
"TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM"
"AKI AKI AKI AKI AKI AKI AKI"
Snail Trails on TV
Have you ever had your shit pushed in?

I could swear I saw people on the roof of the hotel after the party...

I could swear they were smoking, using pages of some "book"...

I could swear it was..............LOL

I'm gonna go with a bunch of lunatics who could barely make it on to the roof to begin with, and they were tempting fate and wondering if they can make blabbermouth.net with their escapades.

nailz said:
Curufin and I have a Suite again this year at the Granada on the 3rd floor, and even though I don't get in until tomorrow afternoon, the fridge is already stocked with beer, so after Evergrey's set Friday night, give us about 45 mins to an hour, and COME ON UP. We had handout invites last year and signs in the elevator, so look for them again.

All we ask is you drop a few bucks for beer and such, unless your a band member (don't be surprised if a few show up... I know one or two members who've said they'd stop by) .. then ya drink free!

OR!

Bring some beer yourself! We should have enough, but an extra 12 pack to share certianly comes in handy. We got rushed last year with a lot of people coming in, and did actually run out, until someone saved the party and brought more! That was awesome.

Come one come all! This will be a ROCKIN friday night, guarenteed!

...were you the guys in room 321?...;)

yap, that was us! Thanks for everyone to stop by, we had so many people there the whole thing spilled out into the hall, had the hotel security threaten to call the cops, and made a grand total of 13 dollars in beer donations!

It was I that rolled the mighty joint of Revelations on Saturday night. what a blast indeed!

I know someone took pictures on the roof. anyone got em?