Hotel room space available / looking for room mate

savatage_dude

R.I.P Chuck Schuldiner
Feb 22, 2002
Palm Beach, FL
www.zerohourmetal.net
I have a room at the Super 8 already booked like I do every year, at the rate of $71/night from Thursday to Sunday totaling with tax $245, but this year, none of my friends are either coming along or canceled their way. So I have either 2 options. After reading the two options, please read my terms.

1. Find someone that already has a hotel room in walking distance (no highways or taxis to get to the venue), and crash with them. orrrrr......

2. Someone already looking for a room, can crash with me. Preferably i can take three people more, but note there will be only 2 keys to share amongst us 4.

Terms: I am getting there around 10 AM on Thursday and leaving EARLY morning Sunday, like 5 AM, so either the keys can be dropped off after I leave but checkout has already been complete, or I can drop the keys off when I checkout and you dont leave the hotel Sunday morning until the real checkout time so you dont lock yourself out! LOL.

I am willing to still stay with someone if they are only going to be in Atlanta starting Friday, and ill just change my Super 8 reservation to stay for Thursday nite.

Let me know if anyone is willing for any of these. :headbang:

David

If you are still looking, I am in need of a room and would be happy to split the cost on your room. It would be me and one other person is with me.

If I can use this thread...same situation here but at a pricier hotel. I'm currently booked for one at the Mariott on 14th street. If anyone still needs a room, half the total cost here would be $140. It's just for Fri and Sat. I get in late Friday, after the show starts, so we'd probably have to coordinate by cell between bands. I think I could get two keycards.