Hotel?

deathfalls

Jan 7, 2002
Louisiana, USA
Visit site
I know it's kinda early for this question maybe, but I'm trying to work out my plans as soon as possible so I won't have to worry about them later.

Will the official hotel be the same as the last, and will there be a special rate for fest attendees again as well? Also, I'll be attending by myself, so for the sake of possibly saving some money - if anybody would be interested in sharing the cost of a room I'd definitely like to do that.

I inquired about this privately and did not receive a response, but that's probably because the hotel selection hasn't been finalized yet. I reserved a room at the Kelly Inn (last year's hotel) just to be on the safe side, but I have a feeling it'll be a different hotel, which is fine, I can just cancel the other reservation if necessary.

We are getting the hotel information very soon. I think that it is not the same hotel. but, I will let you know soon as possible.

I know it's kinda early for this question maybe, but I'm trying to work out my plans as soon as possible so I won't have to worry about them later.

Will the official hotel be the same as the last, and will there be a special rate for fest attendees again as well? Also, I'll be attending by myself, so for the sake of possibly saving some money - if anybody would be interested in sharing the cost of a room I'd definitely like to do that.

I'd be interested in splitting a room with you.

I'm booking my flight and hotel as a package deal. I want to get a place as close to the festival as possible, where I can just stumble a few blocks back to my room. :loco:

A few of you are more than welcome to room with me. Where does everyone want to stay?

Booking a floor is a good idea, if possible.

The majority of people will stay at whatever hotel is chosen as the official festival hotel. That hotel has not been announced yet, so unless you want to get a room at a random hotel that's not far from the festival and don't care about being at the official hotel, I would wait until it's announced.

Here's info if being at the official hotel doesn't matter to you:

http://www.heathencrusade.com/hc3/hc3_hotels.html

The majority of people will stay at whatever hotel is chosen as the official festival hotel. That hotel has not been announced yet, so unless you want to get a room at a random hotel that's not far from the festival and don't care about being at the official hotel, I would wait until it's announced.

Here's info if being at the official hotel doesn't matter to you:

http://www.heathencrusade.com/hc3/hc3_hotels.html

Thank you. I think I'll wait until the official hotel is announced, then.

How bad is it to drive ~10 miles to the venue? I have a few free nights at Marriotts.