Hottest Women of Metal

l_65fb17cd824acd4739ae61bbe4d1d531.jpg

From left to right :heh:

night walker.:zombie:

day walker.:puke:

come to mummy.:kickass:

I used too be a man.:headbang:

I'm just too damned hot & sexy for this band.:devil::Smokedev::devil:

Other than Liz Buckingham and that Karen chick that was posted earlier, I haven't seen many chicks in metal bands I would call hot honestly. And Metal Wrath, who is that band in you're first post? The girl in the middle looks exactly like my friend Stacey except for the long hair.

And one more thing, how in the world could anyone find Angela Gossow hot? She looks like a moray eel.

Yes, I have. Against my will, minnd you. I got dragged to some shitty ass show with Arch Enemy, Machine Head, Trivium and a few other uterly faggy bands (My friends have horribal taste). Didn't change my opinion. About Gossow or the band in general.

Other than Liz Buckingham and that Karen chick that was posted earlier, I haven't seen many chicks in metal bands I would call hot honestly. And Metal Wrath, who is that band in you're first post? The girl in the middle looks exactly like my friend Stacey except for the long hair.

And one more thing, how in the world could anyone find Angela Gossow hot? She looks like a moray eel.

I find your lack of taste disturbing.

Yes, I have. Against my will, minnd you. I got dragged to some shitty ass show with Arch Enemy, Machine Head, Trivium and a few other uterly faggy bands (My friends have horribal taste). Didn't change my opinion. About Gossow or the band in general.

I was at the same tour because I love Machine Head (who were excellent). However the other bands did suck.

And yeah, Angela is overrated as a vocalist as well as her looks. She's really not that good looking. But I guess its to each his or her own.

I basically don't care about the slightly above average looking girl + link to some interest = 11.5/10 hottie thing that people seem to follow. They do it with metal, they do it with cars, whatever else.... blah.