House Vs. Hurricane

Virgil.

¯\(°_o)/¯
Jul 12, 2005
Seattle, WA
I just recently discovered a new band that I thought sounded pretty good. Thought i'd share. Kinda like Attack Attack! but without the pitch-shifting vocals. Warning: contains breakdowns. :lol:

House Vs. Hurricane - "The Only Virtue"

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I post a link to a band to check out and I get responses that I'd expect from Blabbermouthers, but not really from here. If you don't like it then turn it off and ignore. I was merely sharing, no need to bash. Music is subjective. Just because I thought it sounded decent I didn't assume everyone would like it either.

Relax don't do it
When you want to go to it
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
Relax don't do it
When you want to come
When you want to come
:lol:

No, I lost again.:erk: This time I'm going for the Sep.

:headbang:

Now I feel better and oh shit, look at that, me nuts are back! :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I post a link to a band to check out and I get responses that I'd expect from Blabbermouthers, but not really from here. If you don't like it then turn it off and ignore. I was merely sharing, no need to bash. Music is subjective. Just because I thought it sounded decent I didn't assume everyone would like it either.

If you post some link you have to expect bouth reactions "i like" & "I dont like".
its something normal imo.:lol:

They're not the biggest deal here but they do ok. I'm surprised they didn't go record with Joey. It'd really suit them. They did record with a pretty big name over in the states for their newest release though.