Hurricane Guitars Please Read

kraigeyroxx

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2009
London
Hey guys
I typed into google Hurricane guitars and this forum was the only site that appeared with dudes that actually know their stuff so i decided to join and tell you an awesome little story.

I started playing guitar 8 years ago and after a few years of playing i discovered Jason Becker who from that day on became my hero. I researched the gear he used and found out he used Hurricane Guitars for a while so becan to search the web to try and find one of these badass looking guitars for sale. I had no luck so i would search every time i remembered to when i was online and just 3 days ago i found a Hurricane guitar for sale on a popular uk auction type site and emailed the seller immediately and to my shock he replied ill take £50 cash for it as it has sat there for over ten years doing nothing!! I punched the dudes post code into my sat nav yesterday morning and went to collect the guitar. The guitar was covered in layers and layers of dust and needed a rite good setup so i took her home and spent hours intonating it (was so far out) adjusting the truss rod and setting the action etc etc and man what a guitar!!! Thought id share my story with you guys incase you were interested. If someone could tell me how to post pics ill happily show you the guitar.

2.jpg

1.jpg

7.jpg