Just saw Attack Attack live

The whole Head thing was pretty damn gay on a normal homosexuality scale, so I'm sure this whole AA episode is gay in a way that makes the most raging homosexuals feel pretty awkward and leave the room quietly. Can't watch the video though. Looks like some dude called Sony has got some issues with my country.

I saw AA about a year ago and they had the best live mix I have ever heard at this particular venue, I was actually very impressed.

and the fact that all the bands sounded the same to you is kinda weird but I can see where you are coming from
If I ever went to an all death metal show or a black metal show I wouldnt be able to tell the bands apart either because to me all the bands sound exactly the same

but I mean, AA has tencho parts, that alone is a good hint that its a different band. amirite?

I saw AA about a year ago and they had the best live mix I have ever heard at this particular venue, I was actually very impressed.

and the fact that all the bands sounded the same to you is kinda weird but I can see where you are coming from
If I ever went to an all death metal show or a black metal show I wouldnt be able to tell the bands apart either because to me all the bands sound exactly the same

well, like said I did say that the vocals were the clearest difference, otherwise the bands weren't that different from each others musically

Wow, what crappy bands!! +1 to you for actually making it through the show!!

I stay away from music that the scene teenies like. If more than 10 chicks listen to a band, I wont listen to them. :Spin:

Im more of a wannabe-producer. I certainly dont get ahead of myself when it comes to titles. Kids in their mom's basement using stock FL Studio beats even call themselves "Producers". I dont even really call myself an audio engineer either. Like most people that do this, Im just a guy with a recording program and some interfaces. One day I really hope to get to a certain level, but Im not gonna get ahead of myself when it comes to titles and shit. So yeah, im just a wannabe for the record.

My comments about the sceneteen music was purely coming from a listener standpoint, not a wannabe-producer standpoint.
As people that record bands, we all wish to have the stuff we record to sell well and be popular. Im sure alot of guys record stuff they dont like, and Im no different. Ive recorded lots of things I dont like!
In fact, I think Ive only recorded 1 or 2 bands I actually liked. From a business perspective, it doesnt matter what kind of music is being played or recorded. Off the clock, I dont listen to anything I dont like. I would think most everyone is like that...am I wrong???

Loud? YOU AINT SEEEEN SHEEEEEAAAAAT :D

sunnamps.jpg

When I went to see Sunn O))) they'd actually put up warnings on the venue's walls with bold letters saying approximately "Warning, this band is known to play at VERY LOUD VOLUMES. Usage of ear protection is highly recommended even if you normally don't". :lol:

I stood behind the FOH and in the last song's last moment he put his elbows down on the Midas and just pushed all of the faders completely up :lol:

I had a good friend and drummer leave an old band of mine to work on his relationship with God. We were all really worried about him because he went really extreme with it and got all scared about the world being in it's final days and he was changing his eating habits and getting frighteningly thin. Luckily he snapped out of it after a while. He still has his faith, it's just in a safer, healthier form.

Im more of a wannabe-producer. I certainly dont get ahead of myself when it comes to titles. Kids in their mom's basement using stock FL Studio beats even call themselves "Producers". I dont even really call myself an audio engineer either. Like most people that do this, Im just a guy with a recording program and some interfaces. One day I really hope to get to a certain level, but Im not gonna get ahead of myself when it comes to titles and shit. So yeah, im just a wannabe for the record.

My comments about the sceneteen music was purely coming from a listener standpoint, not a wannabe-producer standpoint.
As people that record bands, we all wish to have the stuff we record to sell well and be popular. Im sure alot of guys record stuff they dont like, and Im no different. Ive recorded lots of things I dont like!
In fact, I think Ive only recorded 1 or 2 bands I actually liked. From a business perspective, it doesnt matter what kind of music is being played or recorded. Off the clock, I dont listen to anything I dont like. I would think most everyone is like that...am I wrong???

Haha dude, I was just messing with you.
And to be honest, I do listen to alot of music I dont like.