I just saw Obituary live :D

muckypup1

Sinister Haven \m/
Jul 13, 2009
UK, Islington
It was so fucking awesome :D They played a good mix of old and new songs like some of the songs off Slowly We Rot and Darkest Day. I wore ear plugs so I could actually enjoy the music as well haha

the support bands were pretty good as well, Persefone weren't my style of music, but they played pretty well.

Furnaze were great live, its a shame the crowd didn't go a bit crazier when they came, because they were playing great, and with some pretty good songs!

Nebukadnezza were awesome, I thought they would suck, but they kicked ass :D

And of course, the main band Obituary were awesome! The playing was so tight, and it was so fucking heavy haha

I'm uploading videos to youtube right now, so you should be able to see some of it soon :D But my Persefone videos were stopped for some reason. One of the guards came and stopped everyone recording them, but not any of the other bands...

Everything was almost calm until they came on, I got hit a couple of times, carried a couple of crowd surfers along, and got thrown around :D My neck hurts bad now though, I moshed non-stop for over 4 hours haha