So I just saw...

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
a woman on the Suzie Orman show with over a million dollars in debt ($250k of that credit card debt) and only a take home of $216k a year between her and her d00d (oh and they live in southern cali).

Here was the thing about it:

She is running a deficit of $10k a month.:OMG:

She refuses to get rid of the house (that they bought for $900K).

They took out $15k from retirement to pay for monthly shit.

They already went to a credit counselor and they told them the same thing (to dump the house).

I don't know about any of you but I can't fathom being in that kind of debt, I mean seriously WTF?

Another woman called in at age 49 and had just over 100k in credit card debt. The minimum payments were over $3k a month. They had 2 rental properties that were not paying for themselves (meaning that the rent collected didn't cover the mortgage on either) and they live in a rental.

Makes me feel a little better to only be in the hole $22k. :erk:

Lucky bastard. My stupid ass was upside down (major, like $5k) on a fucking car loan and the car was a POS, so I traded it in snagged a better interest rate (A LOT BETTER) and a better car (2005 honda 4 cyl accord).

All my debt is car and student. I have $8k in student and $16k in a car loan. Other than that nothing (fuck credit cards).

The plan is to hunker down for the next 2-3 years and get that paid down significantly while saving for a house. Money is such a bitch. :erk:

Only thing I have is my student loan, which I pay when I'm working, and don't have to pay when I'm not working. But credit cards are bad kids!

I gotta pay off my set of Yamaha HS80, then I'm clear. Things is, that I gotta pay for them over just 2 months, and since I'm not exactly raking in the money, I have to be careful. After that, I'll get back in the hole for a decent poweramp and an ENGL cab!