Just saw Decapitated live...

muckypup1

Sinister Haven \m/
Jul 13, 2009
UK, Islington
Man my ears are ringing now :D

I saw them with Man Must Die, everyone was going fucking nuts, I got beer splashed so many times!

The new vocalist was actually better than I thought he would be, he got the crowd to go crazy a couple of times and he sounded pretty good. The new drummer was cool as well, not quite the same as having the original one, but still he kicks ass :D

Anyone on here go to it?

EDIT - I'll try and get some of the videos together soon and post it up on here! The sound quality is shit though :(

I saw em on saturday at Leeds rios and yeah the place was out of control. The atmosphere was amazing!
The bassist wasnt very on time at all and missed out loads of parts. All the new members work but arent as epic as their old counterparts.

SHIT, I'm not sure, but I think I might have left a bit early :( and missed the last two songs or something..., a question to anyone else who went to it, after Decapitated came off the stage after doing a couple of songs, did they come back on to do some more? I need to know if I missed some, it looked like it had fucking ended but after reading something about them performing more songs than I heard, I think I might have left early :(

Owen says:
Do you think there should be a law against stupidity?
Mucky says:
If there was then i'd be in prison
Owen says:
hasten thee not to condemn thyself
oh child of downs but not so many ups
Mucky says:
what area do you live in dude?
Owen says:
deepest darkest fantasia, where the night hawk sings and the haggis roams the coves of the waterdemon
Mucky says:
sounds nice! did you see heroes yesterday?
Owen says:
I live in Glasgow in France
so for sure I did not
there is no electricity here, I communicate through my mastery of the psychic channels, controlling the oft used muscles in bill gates right hand to drive this infernal transmission
Mucky says:
Thats a shame, heroes is the shit
Owen says:
Have you met the Mushroom King, in the opium halls of shame?
Mucky says:
I'd like to!
Owen says:
failure to comprehend the enigma should always result in an affirmative, do you agree?
Mucky says:
Yeah

Oh I'll have stacks of fun! Here on their Australian tour, they have some great support acts. Origin and Misery index, who I'm not too familiar with, and then PSYCROPTIC from Australia! I love that band a great deal, so it should be one of the best concerts I've ever seen.

Misery Index!!! awesome dude, they had Man Must Die at the one I went to, they were ok but I just wanted to see Decapitated! and mosh myself sick!

Oh I'll have stacks of fun! Here on their Australian tour, they have some great support acts. Origin and Misery index, who I'm not too familiar with, and then PSYCROPTIC from Australia! I love that band a great deal, so it should be one of the best concerts I've ever seen.

Misery Index is AWESOME live, as are Origin and Psycroptic.