How are you going to die lol!

You should run away when you see a strange arab :lol: :erk:

I prefer my results of this quiz... ( http://www.quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=8960&first=yes )

You scored as Natural Causes.

Your death will be by natural causes, though not by any diseaese, because that is another option on this test. You will probably just silently pass away in the night from old age, and people you love won't realize until the next morning, when you are all purple and cold and icky. So be happy, you won't be murdered.

Natural Causes

80%
Suicide

67%
Posion

47%
Disappear

47%
Stabbed

40%
Gunshot

33%
Bomb

33%
Eaten

27%
Suffocated

27%
Disease

20%
Accident

7%
Cut Throat

7%
Drowning

0%

While you're driving on the freeway, a van in front of you swerves, and a ladder strapped to the top of the van comes loose. The ladder crashes through your windshield at high speed and crushes your face.

Fucking hell! Not teh face! :erk:

omfg mine sound horrible :lol:

While eating, a food allergy causes your throat to swell shut. Unable to breathe, you collapse and suffocate to death.

''While standing in line at a fast food joint, you take too much time deliberating on your order. A very hungry, very crazy man approaches you from behind and takes a large bite out of your neck. You quickly bleed to death.''

why...?

While watching whales in a observation area of the aquarium, a suicidal maniac shoots the glass wall of the tank with a shotgun. Four million gallons of water quickly rush out of the tank and into the hallway, drowning you (and everyone else around).

An improperly hung ceiling fan falls from above you while it's running. The fast-moving blades slice through your neck with ease, launching your head across the room.

Beheaded, and very nicely, by the looks of it. I wonder how the blood will splash across the walls....at least it "sliced through with ease". :D

Mine is really nice :rolleyes:

You contract HIV from some unprotected sex and eventually succomb to AIDS.

U fall in the hands of a pyscopath *cough me *cough he dismembers ur limbs and puts them on backward splits u open and takes a few organs whle ur awake he pokes ur eyes out with a red hot steel rod "pointy" and stitches ur mouth shut after ripping ur tounge off. slices ur piss hole open then chops off the head and pours molten wax down ur shaft and down ur ears and nose and lets u die a slow painful death
ENJOY :zombie:

While drunk with friends, you fall down a flight of stairs and break your neck. Thinking you've simply passed out, your friends ignore your lifeless body for hours.

Meh... Could happen to anyone =P

You're eating in a restourant with all your friends and you choke on a piece of food... Everybody thinks that you're just pretending and no one saves you.

While grocery shopping, a can of soup falls from above your head and strikes you in the face. You sue the grocery store, and upon hearing that you've won a large cash settlement, you suffer a massive heart attack and fall to the ground dead.

What the fuck?

You die in your sleep from old age. (Boring, ain't it?)

I wanted to at least die by something cool. Like sharks with frickin' laser beams attcahed to their heads.

^ LUCKER!!!!!

A crazed man on the golf course beats you to death with a golf club.

your driving your bike and then a plane fall on you but yourstill alive and conitnu ridding your bike with a plane on your head but suddenly the driver of the plane jumps on you, and you dont see where youre going so you ramp off a cliff

told.jpg

Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by jumping off of a tall building.

worst thing is that it's quite possible.

While sleeping, you're tied to your bed by your girlfriend and peeled to death using a vegetable peeler.

I feel so lucky :S