How big is Devin in Canada?

Somebody from DTB (I think it was Ryan Van Pooderooyen, or however that's spelled) told my buddy Jamie at a recent show what I had long suspected - Devin's smallest following of anywhere in the world is in Canada. That being said, those of us who are Canadian Devy fans are all absolutely fucking insane. I mean, the guy is, as far as I'm concerned, the greatest musician around today and I can (and have) randomly run into him and chatted. How cool is that?

Who cares how big he is?

I saw him in Ventura, California to a capacity of about 30 people or so and he played his Canadian @$$ off.
He actually digs mainstream music, so if he truly wanted to 'sell out,' I don't think it would be too hard for him. But he doesn't. Devin is the man. I will salute him 'till the end...

Well, the DTB shows in Vancouver draw a small following.
He's well known here but DTB isn't that big, SYL is pretty big though.

I told a friend of mine a while ago about Dev. And usually it results me in going off about him for 15 minutes...about how's he's the greatest musician alive today....and she wanted to know why I was so into him.

I think everyone I know who is into Dev's music, isn't just a fan, but would kill to see him live....kill to hear his new shit. I think we're fanatics.

I know I have been since day one.

ABOUT 10..... that is how many times it takes someone to unfold it within the ballwisdom. I know that this doesn't make sense but if you read the hidden message you will be quite intriguied by the amount of ball juice a man can take before he gets ball disease. You don't want that.... just visit www.wayoftheextreme.com and you will find out.....

BOUST!!!!!!!!

I'm from Quebec, Montreal and Devin(S.Y.L at first and then the rest of him) and Cynic have been by far my first hits when I was 11 and 12 and it never stopped. I saw him a couple times here in Montreal with DTP. He's one of my gods for sure.