How come nobody seems to be talking about Angel Dust in here?!?

well snowmaker..... there really is'nt any news to report, our "inside girl" silkie would be the first to let us know if there were anything going on.......I too would love to know whats going on ......beleive me. we here at the angel dust board are Just passing our time in a positive way till angel dust returns!!.....I know it will happen!!.......if there is anything you would like to talk about as far as angel dust is concerned....Just post something and and everyone will pitch in.....you can also go back through the old threads to find topics to add your comments to............:D .....ps ....welcome!!!!!

Angel Dust are fighting against that illigeal releases for a hell of a long time already... and I personally find it really shiteof the bootleggers. If I ever catch a bootlegger who sells copies of an official album, I give the name to the band and label!!!

I'm not saying something if a friend exchange with a friend to check out bands, most fans buy the original if they like the album. But if someone making a profit out of it, that's not fair to the bands. They don't earn much anyway and with those bootlegers, bands don't see any money at all for their hard work and often that causes a drop by the record company. Most people are not aware of this problem...

Originally posted by Soulburner
I've seen their reissue of TDYWD, it contains absolutely no info about label, copyrights etc.

Bootleggers can't put a copyright on nor a label, if they do they are much easier to catch and to sue... cause they have no right on it at all.