how come there's no good metal karaoke?

ranma187

Lo Pan!
Oct 6, 2005
The only good karaoke release i've seen so far is the helloween ones. I'm sick of singing metallica and ozzy at the bar. there needs to be more judas priest, iron maiden, symphony x, stratovarius, sonata arctica, wuthering heights, Edguy, Avantasia, Astral doors etc. for karaoke. that would so rule:hotjump:

Tell your karaoke guy to get more discs. Priest and Iron Maiden karaoke are out there.

Can't say the same about the others you've listed.

Erik said:
i am also sick of you singing metallica and ozzy at the bar
Hey, I'm pretty good at it tho. a metallica cover band had asked me to sing for them cause they liked it.

sumairetsu said:
Tell your karaoke guy to get more discs. Priest and Iron Maiden karaoke are out there.

I'm pretty sure you might be able to find some in japan. but i wouldn't know cause i can't read that language.

sumairetsu said:

you still spelled baka wrong fyi

I have been to hundreds of karaoke bars and have never seen any Priest or Maiden.

The only Metal songs i've ever seen are:
Guns N' Roses - Paradise City
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Def Leppard - Love Bites
Def Leppard - Rocket

Metal bars should install some karaoke otherwise Metalheads might convert to Pop/Disco.

well Henrik is from norway and apperrantly. there is no metal karaoke in scandinavia. i've seen judas priest but only one song. several metallica and ozzy songs. quiet riot and some others but none in the powermetal genre.

Bars are simply glorified living rooms without the choice of music and women who you can't touch (like paintings). At least at home you have choice of music and can decorate dolls of whoever you like and then touchj them.

Profanity said:
Bars are simply glorified living rooms without the choice of music and women who you can't touch (like paintings). At least at home you have choice of music and can decorate dolls of whoever you like and then touchj them.

the women you CAN touch, but ya just got to work at it ;)