how did you guys get into kalmah?

When I was 1st getting into metal some guy I knew used to go on about Kalmah and how great they were and what not, then i heard Swampsong and i was hooked.

How long does mastering typically take because its almost 6 weeks until release and we only know the album title. Am going crazy here, if only i had a time machine.

How long does mastering typically take because its almost 6 weeks until release and we only know the album title. Am going crazy here, if only i had a time machine.

Mastering is done and normally it doesnt take any longer than couple of days max.

-M

was browsing youtube and stumbled across a video with groan of the wind on it, it was instant love. From there i looked them up, downloaded a couple of tracks, and now i own all their material. The Black Waltz almost never leaves the cd player:headbang:

i used to go to a buddy of mine's house in my town (small town, we were pretty much the only metal fans) and get drunk and we'd blast metal. it was a fun time for sure. one night he put in Kalmah and it fucking owned me, so I bought all their albums immediately and have loved them ever since:

np - alteration.

I'm kinda just getting into music as of this year, and my friend sent me Hate Crew Deathroll and i loved it, so i asked him what other bands were like them and he said Kalmah was one of the best so i looked them up and before long i got all their songs :D

Kalmah is officially the only band so far where i like every single song they have

I was talking to an old friend about how I was going to a Bodom show soon, and he said he didn't really like Bodom, but he liked Kalmah. I was like wtf is Kalmah. I found some of their songs, and now Im the same way, fuck Bodom! Kalmah has waay more melody and atmosphere. Kalmah and Wolves in the Throneroom and are the only metal bands that reaaally have that atmosphere that only truly amazing music has in all their songs.

A friend of mine told me 2 years ago ( when I just got into music :p ) to listen to some good metal bands and the ones he named were : Ensiferum , Norther , Kalmah ... I immediately downloaded some songs from Limewire and ... HOLY SHIT there was that magical song , Cloned Insanity ... I was just blown away by that masterpiece ... then I downloaded all of their songs and now I just have to get Swampsong ... I don't find it anywhere it's always sold out ... grr ... It has stayed my favorite band since the beginning :)