How do i get such a big hihat sound?

Depends on the type and size of the hi-hat, man!

Can't listen to the clips now as I'm on shitty hotel wifi, but maybe that's just a case of volume automation on the hats?

Thanks for your answers!

Depends on the type and size of the hi-hat, man!

Dont think so cause all the samplers do sound thin even if i virtually hit the loudest hihat sample. I could think of some compressor or saturation technique?

Sounds like a dance hihat as well as a regular one

hmmm could be ... do you think so? Just to layer the hihat with dance samples is the key?

Bryan's point was that different hi-hats sound differently. If most bands you listen to use EZD and slate hi-hat samples then you have a point but if most of them are recording a live hat (or even using other samples) then you aren't going to achieve an identical sound. That manson sample does have other layers of stuff going on but the hat also has a lot more body left in it than most of the slate and toontrack stuff.

Sounds to me like you dig the HH played in a way that isn't sampled by these libraries.
Not really open, not really closed and pretty chocked.

Could also be that there really is a dance sample under there somewhere though.

Well to answer your question truthfully, you can't get that big of a hihat sound with virtual drumkits in my opinion.

That hihat sound you are hearing is the result of a good recording room, awesome recording gear, quality microphones, good sounding hihat and a great drummer.
A dance hihat is not the 'key' to an great sounding hihat, it's probably layered in Manson's music for a bit of an industrial vibe

Thanks for your answers.
Maybe there is a sampled drumkit with a hihat played and recorded like that. Those Samplers are recorded in a good room with awsome recording gear etc too ... the life is missing yes....

Maybe pitch whatever hi-hat you're using down a bit in EZ Drummer, it won't be the same obviously but it might help get more of that sound going.