how do I order stuff online?

Xorv

Drug the Priest
May 30, 2005
the bowels of lochness
I wanan buy a couple band shirts and a denim jacket to put some patches on it, but none of the local stores have anything close to what I am even looking for.

No credit cards plz, those people just wanna financialy rape you. I was thinking debit card, but I don't know how those work. Any tips?

FUCK CREDIT CARDS

anyway, I have a bank account. So all I need to do is register with paypal and give them my bank acount info and whatever I buy will be deducted from my savings?

I have a bank account

seriously?

this is pretty much the best news of the day, actually. see, my tribe was recently involved in this horrible genocide and we really need to get our assets out of the country to someone we can trust. As it turns out, not only do you have a bank account but I found out you're at least 1/15 royal blood so that works out great. Just forward me the routing and checking numbers in PM whenever you get a chance, thanks.

seriously?

this is pretty much the best news of the day, actually. see, my tribe was recently involved in this horrible genocide and we really need to get our assets out of the country to someone we can trust. As it turns out, not only do you have a bank account but I found out you're at least 1/15 royal blood so that works out great. Just forward me the routing and checking numbers in PM whenever you get a chance, thanks.

LOL

this is very interesting post:zombie: i'm not sure if he's serious, anyway dude like they said paypal is a good way to go so you don't go bezerk and get yourself into the debt collectors

I was threatened by some jew to open a credit card once, only to realize my mistake and close it. I made no purchases, but a few weeks later the credit card company sent me a bill for $60.00 just for opening the account. If you people fail the realize the scam that is credit cards then you my dears are the morons.

seriously?

fer reals? OMG! I completely understand

my account number is 45443534 and the pin is: KCUF OUY

I was threatened by some jew to open a credit card once, only to realize my mistake and close it. I made no purchases, but a few weeks later the credit card company sent me a bill for $60.00 just for opening the account. If you people fail the realize the scam that is credit cards then you my dears are the morons.

Yes this problem definitely isn't with you, everyone ELSE is dumb.