how do I order stuff online?

I just signed up for paypal. All you need is a bank account...however, the drawback to not having a credit card is that to transfer money from your bank account to your paypal account it takes like a week to get approved.

I was threatened by some jew to open a credit card once, only to realize my mistake and close it. I made no purchases, but a few weeks later the credit card company sent me a bill for $60.00 just for opening the account. If you people fail the realize the scam that is credit cards then you my dears are the morons.

So you're saying that the credit card companies have apparently forgotten to charge me for more than 10 years!

Wow, I'm so lucky!

I think I'll go cancel my credit card right now before they realise their mistake and start charging me even though I always pay everything on time...

So you're saying that the credit card companies have apparently forgotten to charge me for more than 10 years!

Wow, I'm so lucky!

I think I'll go cancel my credit card right now before they realise their mistake and start charging me even though I always pay everything on time...

:lol: you completely have no idea what the point of my post you quoted was. You're illiteracy is showing.

:lol: you completely have no idea what the point of my post you quoted was. You're illiteracy is showing.

At least my litteracy level was high enough to allow me to pick a credit card and read the contract to make sure the card had no fees when I signed up for it.

At least my litteracy level was high enough to allow me to pick a credit card and read the contract to make sure the card had no fees when I signed up for it.

I was forced to sign up for the card over the phone. I had no idea what I was getting into. It was a desperate time, but thing are better now

actually i just found out that i inherited $15,000,000 from my great great great grandfather from south africa, but i have no way to transfer the funds. just send me your bank account information and i will give you 20% of the amount, as appreciation for your efforts.