How do you pronounce?

Griff7272 said:
Ball Sag Oth

:lol:

Yeah that's how i pronounce it...oddly i usually am pretty good but if it's pronounced in another language it may be different like burzum....I was wondering about it being norwegian, then again

b sounds like beh
u sounds like ooo
r sounds like reh
z sounds like set
u sounds like ooo
m sounds like emm

so it would probably be pronounced kind of odd. Then again i don't know because Varg could say it in german because he has strong NS beliefs and everything, like his whole Heil Wuton in interviews. Heil is how a lot of Aryan's who are also neo-nazi's would say "hail" because of the whole german alphabet type shit. And the person who posted after me said it was burr-zuhm and i was correct. I guess i won't know for sure, with bands i just try pronouncing it as it would be to an english person reading it. :erk:

ShadowOfDeath said:
Call-muh? I'm not sure, but that's my guess

How about Varg...Var-guh?

And Euronymous? You-Ron-Uh-Mus? You-Ron-ee-Mus?

I know shit about pronouncing anything BM because a lot of it isn't english :p.

Varg is pronounced phonetically.

Euronymous = Yoo-ron-ee-moos, at least that's how the Norwegian news pronounced it.

agalloch: AH-gah-lock? ah-GALL-ock? damn accented syllable... i read in an interview its the name of some kind of eastern wood but minus the first or last part of the name or something...who knows.

and someone mentioned naglfar...i say it "na-gul-far", but i dunno if thats correct