How do you use your tube screamer ?

I'm sure most people *here* use it to keep palm mutes under a leash and tighten the overall sound of the lead/heavy channel. You can also use it in bluesy stuff etc to spice up the clean channel.

The most common setting is the pedal gain at 1/10 and the pedal level at nearly max.

I just bought a TS9 the other day, slapped it in front of my Triple Recto and i must say i was a little skeptical on how much of a difference it would make but after a little tweeking i realized once again how killer this forum is! Yes the ts9 removed alot of the muddy ass lowend from my Mesa:headbang: only one problem though im going to have to re-amp all my guitar tracks now :lol:

And as a side not i also picked up a Sansamp Bass driver DI and it kicks ballz! a must have

I have my volume at whatever keeps the apparent level on and off identical. I vary the tone and gain between the guitars, to 'tame' them both as needed - my 6-string has a DiMarzio D Activator in the bridge, and my 7-string has a JB-7, so obviously the JB-7 (with its lower output and less middy response) likes to have more gain and a less trebly tone setting.

I also use the same settings clean in a parallel or single-coil split configuration for a mild breakup that I can control well for times when I need to do that.

Jeff

I just bought a TS9 the other day, slapped it in front of my Triple Recto and i must say i was a little skeptical on how much of a difference it would make but after a little tweeking i realized once again how killer this forum is! Yes the ts9 removed alot of the muddy ass lowend from my Mesa:headbang: only one problem though im going to have to re-amp all my guitar tracks now :lol:

And as a side not i also picked up a Sansamp Bass driver DI and it kicks ballz! a must have

I had the same expereince with my TS and my Sans Amp!