How does Hex Sound Like?

So Bob since you use synths here and there in the background of your music, would you also call HEX industrial metal?

Also, what are your musical influences?

Terminus Est said:
So Bob since you use synths here and there in the background of your music, would you also call HEX industrial metal?

Also, what are your musical influences?

I don't think our synth usage is dominant enough to be considered industrial. In fact, as we progressed the writing and recording of "our synthetic soul..." the synth parts became few and far between from when we started.

As for my influences, Rush is what got me interested in music in the first place. Malmsteen opened my eyes to a whole new world of guitar playing. Petrucci reignited my passion for the instrument. Contemporary bands like Opeth and Pain of Salvation inspire me to keep writing and playing.

And, I think Slayer - Reign in Blood is the best album ever recorded.

Thanks for the post!

hey bob. what is the news on HEX dude? ....... nephilim show dec 13!!! and one in late november!!! plus we may be removing our keyboardist earlier than we thought. plus..... HEX!!! oh, and i was wondering if you would want to do a song with nephilim, a combined effort. that would be bad ass. thanks man. man du elendil.

Hydraleader said:
hey bob. what is the news on HEX dude? ....... nephilim show dec 13!!! and one in late november!!! plus we may be removing our keyboardist earlier than we thought. plus..... HEX!!! oh, and i was wondering if you would want to do a song with nephilim, a combined effort. that would be bad ass. thanks man. man du elendil.
Not much new on the HEX front. We'll likely start writing/recording new material in the next couple of months.

Dude, I would love to do a song with you guys - give me more details!