how good is novembre!

Yes Novembre, are making fine music, which is only improving with every release, I love the in your face nature of Cold Blue Steel, but love the layers and textures of Walt'z tracks so much more, I love the direction they are heading!!!

Long live Novembre!

Damn good. One of the best melodic death bands I've ever heard.

And on a side note, I was pleasantly suprised to see this board here. Good to know that somebody else knows who they are. :cool:

Life Sucks - "Unfortunately, their CDs aren't available here in the US, even though they're on Century Media."

Welp, then you'll have to get them straight from the horses mouth. You can order from Carmelo. You send him an email order and he tells you the cost with shipping. Then, you send off the $$$, and wait. Sometimes it takes a while, but it always comes. I've ordered from him twice already. Good stuff.

Is it the only place to get Novembre merchandise? Probably not. Is it reliable. Definitely. Here's the latest merchandise list I had. The prices might be different now. I'm not sure. I'll email him today and see what's up. And Darkness_Claimed_my_Flesh, you might be happy to find out Giuseppe has a side-project mini-CD at the bottom. :)

NOVEMBRE MERCHANDISE

Novembrine Waltz CD - $15
Novembrine Waltz T-Shirt (XL) - $15
Novembrine Waltz Long Sleeve (XL) - $22
Novembrine Waltz Hooded Sweat Shirt (XL) - $32
Novembrine Waltz Girlie - Shirt (S, M, L) - $15

Classica CD - $15
Classica T-Shirt (XL) - $15
Classica Long Sleeve (XL) - $22
Classica Hooded Sweat Shirt (XL) - $32

Arte Novecento CD - $15
Arte Novecento T-Shirt (L, XL, XXL) - $15
Arte Novecento Long Sleeve (L, XL) - $22

Wish I could dream it again... Cassette - $8 (cd out of stock!!!)
Catacomb (now Novembre) "Unreal" demo tape '91 - $6
In Deum Maledicus (Giuseppe's side project) "Acies" Mini CD - $10
Oceana (Massimiliano's side project) Mini CD - $10

EDIT: Ah, shitty. I just read this at their updated website. Sorry for the tease, guys. No more hoodies?
cry.gif

"As you can see all the Century Media items have been deleted. This happens because all the shirts, long sleeves and Hooded shirts are sold out and even if reprinted it's not convenient for us to sell them. We would earn so little that it's not worthy. Just contact the label."

I listened to Novembrine Waltz for the first time a couple days ago, and I must say, Novembre is awesome!

None_So_Vile said:
i want to get into novembre, where do i start?

Well, I'd suggest you to start right from the beginning, man!
Check out "Dreams D'Azur", that is their first album rerecorded
(though I started from "Wish I Could Dream it Again..." when it was more or less out 7 or 8 years ago)... what the music is! Cheers!!!