How I found the Maidens - Pasadena

mission_from_arry

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2007
I didn't know they existed before 1 pm April, Friday the 13th.
I happened to be staying in Pasadena for a couple days - walking back to the hotel when an Iron Maiden font on a flyer caught my eye in the display case at a pub.

Closer inspection revealed tribute band ... female ... what ... huh?
So, I had to go.

Up the holy fuckin' irons.

Hands down the most fun I have had at a show since I saw Maiden with Queensryche/Halford years ago.

I love that they play the old school Maiden.
Could have easily listened to them for another couple hours.
So, I bought a CD.

Where is the "I want to be a Maiden's male groupie" signup form?

See you at a show in the near future for sure!

Yup, aside from playing GREAT Ol' school Maiden Metal, you will not find a better bunch of gals anywhere ..... 'cept maybe in a "Girls Gone Wild" video.
:OMG:
Welcome to the best thing since Maiden themselves.:kickass:

Yup, aside from playing GREAT Ol' school Maiden Metal, you will not find a better bunch of gals anywhere ..... 'cept maybe in a "Girls Gone Wild" video.
:OMG:
Welcome to the best thing since Maiden themselves.:kickass:

Mentioning the ladies in the same sentence with GIRLS GONE WILD! Shame, shame, you've commited a cardinal sin :hotjump: ; let us not confuse class (The Maidens) with trash (GGW). OK your last sentence redeemed you, your forgiven :saint:

Mentioning the ladies in the same sentence with GIRLS GONE WILD! Shame, shame, you've commited a cardinal sin :hotjump: ; let us not confuse class (The Maidens) with trash (GGW). OK your last sentence redeemed you, your forgiven :saint:

Yeah...better be careful or Wanda will stomp on your head !

:p :p :p

Wanda_Maidens2_70.jpg

I'm often known for sticking my foot in my mouth .... there's a term for it, "Dontopedology". :p

I still stick by my statement that, "you will not find a better bunch of Gals, anywhere." Their dedication to Craft, undeniable music skills, Energy, Spirit, Friendliness, Humility, commitment to Maiden catalog, not to mention "easy on the eyes".:kickass:

This is a Great band.

BTW ... for the record, I've never seen a "Girls Gone Wild" video, I'm not into softcore.:heh:

I didn't know they existed before 1 pm April, Friday the 13th.
I happened to be staying in Pasadena for a couple days - walking back to the hotel when an Iron Maiden font on a flyer caught my eye in the display case at a pub.

Closer inspection revealed tribute band ... female ... what ... huh?
So, I had to go.

Up the holy fuckin' irons.

Hands down the most fun I have had at a show since I saw Maiden with Queensryche/Halford years ago.

I love that they play the old school Maiden.
Could have easily listened to them for another couple hours.
So, I bought a CD.

Where is the "I want to be a Maiden's male groupie" signup form?

See you at a show in the near future for sure!

Welcome to our boards, m_f_'arry! It was great to meet you after the show. Glad our flyer caught yer eye!