How is this for a fucking movie???

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
Has anyone seen this film? My counterparts in Austin are screening this. We don't want to touch it with a ten foot pole. It was banned a few years ago and an Austin DA was prosecuting videostores and theaters for screening or selling it... read the description below.

The Alamo Drafthouse is proud to present a new 35mm print of Pasolini's controversial masterpiece.

Why is the film controversial? Well, there’s the opening scene and premise for the film: a group of teenagers are rounded up and inspected, then the most attractive are whisked off to a castle where they are subjected to several sex acts by the province’s president and guests, then systematically tortured and killed. So you get to see all sorts of homosexuality, child nudity, scatology, torture, and good stuff like that.

Why is the film a masterpiece? Because unlike a true exploitation film, none of the cruelties and atrocities seen here are thrown in just for shock value or as a means of selling tickets. Rather, Pasolini shows us the scene of an imprisoned girl forced to urinate on one of the nobility in order to tell us that the ruling class gets off on the degradation of its subjects. It is a technique that works within the context of the film as well, so that in the end you will be more intellectually engaged than offended.

Of course, it does also have very well-shot scenes of teenaged sexual torture. So we’ll let you choose whether you want to come out to see an exploitive film of urination and forced sodomy or a pensive think-piece on the real nature of evil.

I dunno...the pissing might be an amusing way to make everyone go :puke: though I expect I'd go >_< at that...other than that it sounds like a good laff

Hey! You're the one that talked about girls vomiting on each other for excitement (emetophilia). I'd never spend a second of my time thinking about something like that. And I'm never going to find a website devoted to it:

vogpa3f.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic1.jpg

www.vomitonline.com