Imaginaerum - The Movie

Now, here's the full, official non-subtitled theatrical trailer posted in youtube by NuclearBlast. Enjoy the ride!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiitos, Enigma! Now, if only we can get this distributed here in the States. "sighs"

I have a feeling that we peons in America will have to get the film online like we did with "Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning".

Yes, indie films do not have much chance when big distributors pick films for their catalogue. At least it will be released on DVD and BR next year (Q2 perhaps?), but waiting never feels like too much fun...

Yeah, but compared to how long it took movies back in the day to be released to video format, the wait may not be that long. Remember when it took about a year for movies to be released to home video? Nowadays it's like, what, a few months?

I recall Tuomas saying in our interview that he hoped to have it released on DVD by Christmas of this year, but that was before the movie was pushed back as far as it was. So if we can get it by springtime, that would be awesome indeed.

The movie looks really good visually (and the music is great of course)
So we finally get to see inside Tuomas' mind eh?

I recall Tuomas saying in our interview that he hoped to have it released on DVD by Christmas of this year, but that was before the movie was pushed back as far as it was.

Can I say what I think the connection with Christmas and the movie is, or is it wrong to speculate about the plot? I won't say it if people think I shouldn't.
But I want to :devil:

^From what I recall, he just said that he hoped the DVD could be released by "around Christmas or the end of the year"; there was never a set date on when a DVD would be released, considering that as far back as January, a release date for the film itself had not even been announced. I don't think he said that particular date because it had any significance; it just sounded like that was the date they would have liked to shoot for if everything had happened on schedule (which we all know now did not always happen). So that's why I say now that if the movie can see a DVD release date by spring, that seems reasonable and it really isn't that long to wait.

They seem very spoilery! I watched them all and slightly regretted it. Though the one with Slow Love Slow made me super excited. This is going to be an emotional movie.. that's for sure.

Are there any news about the movie? About the release on dvd maybe? or about bringing it to other countries? i even haven't heard about any cinemas in finland showing imaginaerum?!