How is your NFL teams schedule?

Feb 11, 2002
Ohio
Visit site
Cincinnati has a monday night game! Not only that our home opener is a ESPN sunday night game against Miami. So this is what its like to have a real NFL team... Thank goodness I got my season tix all ordered up. I predict a lot of sell outs. Maybe every game as long as we don't suck it up and fall back on our asses.

Season opening game against the Pats, then right away to the Titans, both road games. One Monday and Thanksgiving in Detroit (the one day a year Detroit actually shows up to play ball)

Fuck it, never scared, Colts Superbowl!

Cincy Vigilante said:
Cincinnati has a monday night game! Not only that our home opener is a ESPN sunday night game against Miami. So this is what its like to have a real NFL team... Thank goodness I got my season tix all ordered up. I predict a lot of sell outs. Maybe every game as long as we don't suck it up and fall back on our asses.
Cincy, we are definately going to have to tailgate this year....

Jeffasin said:
Cincy, we are definately going to have to tailgate this year....
Sounds cool. Do you have season tix? What section are you in? We are in section 222. Its great to be looking forward to football season. Where do you tailgate at? Last year we were down at Longworths Hall.