How long are the songs on the "For Funerals to Come" CD?

The entire EP is 17 minutes or so, first two songs are long, last two songs are short, it's worth the buy in my opinion.

Only the first three are proper songs. The first song "Funeral Wedding" happens to be one of Katatonia's absolute finest tracks ever, and in itself makes the purchase worth it.

Erik said:
Only the first three are proper songs. The first song "Funeral Wedding" happens to be one of Katatonia's absolute finest tracks ever, and in itself makes the purchase worth it.
ideed, it really is one of the best songs ever written.

My Picture LP reads: This Side: Shades of Emeral Fields ans For Funerals To Come but these two trcks are on the other side. Do al copies suffer from this mistake? And there's al little paper included which reads music and Lirics by Anders Nystrom, while the MCD gives other info 'bout the credits.

Damn you all! Making me spend my money!

Well I bought the CD and damn, I love it! Its a really good album that Im glad I bought. The case is real odd, it feels like a single. Im just glad that the lyrics are there.

OrestesMantra said:
Doesnt Brave Murder Day have the "For Funerals to Come" at the end as bonus tracks?You could have killed two birds with one stone.
The U.S. reissue licensed to Century Media does. Regular version doesn't.