How long until we start seeing tour dates?

I guess the site will be up again when the album will be released. So no tour dates before that date probably...which sucks because if they immediately go on tour I cannot plan that much either and then I still need time to learn the songs and appreciate the album before I see them live...

the new website will go online with the release of the single. european tours are being booked right now. it looks like we'll be doing a shorter run around may, then some summer festivals and then a longer tour in autumn. unfortunately, nothing planned for the US, but i guess that's no surprise for any of us anymore...

if you add turkey and especially ankara city to your 2006 tours, it would be great..:hotjump:

Blakkheim said:
the new website will go online with the release of the single. european tours are being booked right now. it looks like we'll be doing a shorter run around may, then some summer festivals and then a longer tour in autumn. unfortunately, nothing planned for the US, but i guess that's no surprise for any of us anymore...

Seems like many ppl from the States are highly interested in seeing Kata live. Anyway... I'll be there in Belgium or Holland.

Blakkheim said:

I was thinking about going to Holland to see Riverside, Within Temptation, and Epica in April but I would gladly skip that to see Katatonia. I dont want to book anything and then have Katatonia annouce a show for a week later or something. I guess I'll wait untill Feb to see whats going on.

if you would come to norway, I would cry myself to sleep.. of joy :p you could come to hole in the sky festival i august ;p

HO COME ON MAN!!! NOTHING TO COME ON THIS CONTINENT? AT LEAST PLEASE GO TO THE U.S.!!!!! SO I CAN GO AND SEE YA GUYS, I KNOW MEXICO ITS FAR FROM SIGHT FOR YOU, BUT FUCK COME ON GUYS, GIVE US THE CHANCE TO SEE YOU ON THESE SIDE OF THE WORLD!!!...

Blakkheim said:

wow.....that actually pisses me off alot.......I dont go to concerts.....in fact the last time I went to a show was for you guys in June of 04'......Katatonia is all I want to see this year........for fucks sake I wish I could just fly around the world......and I will start saving my money to do so .......but i think it is shitty they dont put you out here.......a small tour......nothing too big.....christ Anders.....I really think you guys could hit here.......and I know things are more expensive than most people know and blah blah.....I did try to rally the troups and have people send out some emails to people of influence......but I guess it wasnt enough....

I dont know what to say except that this is ripping my heart out........

Hey people, there's one thing you need to understand here. It's not really up to the band to decide where they're gonna play. It's up to venues to invite them, or their label to arrange a tour, there's really nothing Anders can do about it, so give him some rest...

So we have to wait until May, ahh I really need a Katatonia concert soon!...but ok that´s a nice month, nice climate for organizing a little trip and see some gigs here and there....
I just hope there will be some dates in Sweden..than Finland could be nice too and Germany or Italy...

Cerulean said:
Hey people, there's one thing you need to understand here. It's not really up to the band to decide where they're gonna play. It's up to venues to invite them, or their label to arrange a tour, there's really nothing Anders can do about it, so give him some rest...

From your geographical location - true
From mine - false