Katatonia tourdates

Markus B.

Jun 6, 2002
germany
www.autumnblaze.de
What the hell is going on with this tour? Just one gig in Germany? It's a joke isn't it? There are quite a lot of people in Germany who want to see Katatonia live I guess. Well, I just hope more german dates will follow.

The dates that were up previously were unconfirmed, and unfortunately caused a great deal of confusion and uncertainty. In addition, many of the dates/venues/support had been changed, so it was decided to only put up those dates which have so far been confirmed.. and those are what are currently up at www.katatonia.com now. More dates may be added later if they become confirmed.

jesse said:
. More dates may be added later if they become confirmed.

Hope the Paris date will be back ... fingers crossed !
I cant believe they play Cognac and Calais and not the beautiful capital , city of lights :(

according to the bigest Polsh metal resource rockmetal.pl: Katatonia must play with Paul Di Anno on 10.04.2003 in Krakow, POLAND - Polish National TV studio "Studio TVP Krzemionki"...

maybe someone from the band could enlighten us about that

They're selling tickets to the UK dates right now - but they're all 18+. Goddamnit. I don't want to risk driving an hour and getting ID'd.

What is so good (or bad in the organisers eyes) about Katatonia gigs that makes them 18+ whereas other bands only get 14+ or 16+?

Markus B. said:
At least you can see us rocking on the I-Wood festival. :headbang:

That's somewhere in southern Germany, right?! Damn it, almost all interesting festivals are below the Weißwurstäquator. It's a disgrace.
yuck.gif

@ether: will you be in milan on the 22nd as well? if i succeed in coming back to italy on time i'll contact you :)

mourningstar said:
@ether: will you be in milan on the 22nd as well? if i succeed in coming back to italy on time i'll contact you :)
si credo di esserci, torno apposta per vedere i Katatonia, cavoli....non credo ci siano problemi se chiedo due tre giorni di ferie, sarebbe bello andarci insieme al concerto! Ci sentiamo!

KyleMac said:
They're selling tickets to the UK dates right now - but they're all 18+. Goddamnit. I don't want to risk driving an hour and getting ID'd.

Where on earth did you get that info from? Sounds like shite to me. They're playing the same venues as any bands play when they hit the UK and there's rarely restrictions these days. They stopped them when I turned 18 :D

Moonshield said:
Where on earth did you get that info from? Sounds like shite to me. They're playing the same venues as any bands play when they hit the UK and there's rarely restrictions these days. They stopped them when I turned 18 :D
All the tickets being sold on aloud.com are 18+. The closest to me is Nottingham Rock City which is nearly always 18+ no matter what anyway. All the UK Opeth gigs have no restrictions except at Rock City. Luckily Birmingham Academy is closest to me for Opeth.