Katatonia Split Up

I'm glad to see the update on the site, but I'm so fucking pissed off about the festival cancellations, especially Summer Breeze.
After five days the promoters decided to kick them off a bill??? After two weeks or more of no response, okay, but there are plenty of reasons a band could be unresponsive for several days... it's hard to really understand what went on from second or third hand tranlations etc, but it's sounds like unprofessional panicking to me. And I like Amorphis, but I've already seen them, and I so so so so so want to see Katatonia play.
I really hope they start scheduling some club shows somewhere I have a chance of seeing them!

Dora said:
do you think they give a shit about anyone being a fan?!
They are not anyone's property. And that "fan thingy" simply stinks. Will you force them not to split up if they feel like splitting? Listening to music played or composed under influence of constipation ... wow, that's a real contentment.

OMFG, I've become a bard.

yv said:
They are not anyone's property. And that "fan thingy" simply stinks. Will you force them not to split up if they feel like splitting? Listening to music played or composed under influence of constipation ... wow, that's a real contentment.

OMFG, I've become a bard.

maaam, that comment was made about the situation that they didn't give out any info on whats happened. (before they did)

yv said:
Panic like TAKE THAT Split up. It makes me sick.
nah, that's not true. i remember hearing about girls crying for days and stopping eating. not long enough, though. :p

on a slightly more serious note, i wouldn't complain too much about people complaining ( :Spin: ) in the eventuality of a katatonia split up. i don't think reading a "nooooooo i wanted to see them live" is a good reason to get sick. mentioning take that is :ill:

mourningstar said:
..on a slightly more serious note, i wouldn't complain too much about people complaining .. i don't think reading a "nooooooo i wanted to see them live" is a good reason to get sick
You're complaining about me complaining about ppl complaining.
And my head spins while reading looooooong vowels.

mourningstar said:
nah, that's not true. i remember hearing about girls crying for days and stopping eating. not long enough, though. :p

on a slightly more serious note, i wouldn't complain too much about people complaining ( :Spin: ) in the eventuality of a katatonia split up. i don't think reading a "nooooooo i wanted to see them live" is a good reason to get sick. mentioning take that is :ill:
eventuality... so are they splitting up?

lol I remember when take that split up they had special phone lines and everything for mentally handicapped little girls to phone up and cry about.... insane