Katatonia Split Up

Yes, a U.S. tour is in order for the next album! Come to Las Vegas. I will myself personally tag the street swith flyers if thats what it takes! I saw you guys in Belgium and it Fuckin Rocked! Gotta see it again! Plus, I know of at least 20 people in Vegas that wanna see you guys. You absolutely must come!

Don't write threads like this anymore!!! I almost had a heart attack!

Anyways I'm not really happy to hear about this sickness in the band.
If they announce it one week before...it can't be just a cold, flu, sore throat or whatever...Hope it's nothing serious, but it would be nice if someone eg. Anders, Jonas, Jesse....could give us more info just to reassure us. And then...I want to see them at the Summer Breeze festival...and I'm going to travel a lot, spend money and so on to see them..I really wish that no one will be ill at that time...

Let's hope that "sickness in the band" is not a poetic metaphor too. Then I don't know why the I-Wood guys were notified about band "splitting up", not band "being sick". Unless it's "being sick of each other".

I also hope this rumour is not true.

Dora said:
why hasn't any of them denied it yet??
Hmm, don't you believe in the words of the official page???
Why after Fromthewoods post the news from the official page, still some 5 guys keep paranoid with this rumor???
Don't you guys ever read the other's post???

Please, calm down.
I believe if they ever split up, the official page would be the first to post the news. This is not a band for rumors. Rumors belong to pop culture.

I'm not worried about the split up thing, which is unlikely to happen...but if it is a question of health...I really hope it's nothing severe, that's what makes me worried at the moment.

onesolo said:
This is not a band for rumors. Rumors belong to pop culture.
Rumors and panic belong to people. As it is seen. Just wait for the band announcement, if there's anything to announce. However, I can't deny that possible split-up would be comparable to 99% loss of hope for hearing anything valuable in the future.

Rumours are a sad thing... and a bad thing..

So, don´t you ever believe in something without knowing for sure.

If the band had a slightest thougt of splitting up, I would have known.